No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by denium View Post
    Fury would win pretty every round against Povetkin, Szef is talking bollocks as usual. Fury is too big, too skilled & has the best stamina in the HW division. You can't compare Fury to bums like Perez & Manual Charr.
    are you serious? what are you basing that on ?
    beating cruiserweights and d level bum's ? (and being dropped by them)

and then saying he would win every round agaisnt the 2nd best heavyweight on earth.

someones been on the

even charr and perez have better win's than fury

on a serious note, i really hope he can make it competitive agaisnt klit, i just dont see how, it's too big a step up from fighting journeyman to fighting the greatest heavyweight of our era.

you would of thought his team would at least put him in with a b/c level guy or at least a step up from christian fkin hammer

Comment

• Originally posted by Calculating... View Post
      i dont get it

is that what you do when a fury fight comes on the tv ?

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Seriously, this is what caused such an outrage. The Klitschkos may make opponents sign bull**** contracts but at least Wlad didn't wait until the night before the fight to throw a completely bogus rant about "safety" and refuse to fight unless his opponent was banned from wearing the gloves he wanted.

Fighters have chose their opponent's gloves forever. It was Mayweather basically deciding to walk if he didn't get his way on fight day that was the b*tchiest of b*tch moves.
        I can agree to this.

But choosing another mans gloves is a diva move regardless.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
          i dont get it

is that what you do when a fury fight comes on the tv ?
          I can't go against what you've said earlier, Fury is not really the most entertaining heavyweight fighter inside the ring... It's his character that I like

Comment

I can't go against what you've said earlier, Fury is not really the most entertaining heavyweight fighter inside the ring... It's his character that I like
            yeah he is amusing, i hope he get's a bit more down to earth though once he loses...
            i dont see it though i think he'll draw for the exuses...
            hope im wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
              yeah he is amusing, i hope he get's a bit more down to earth though once he loses...
              i dont see it though i think he'll draw for the exuses...
              hope im wrong.
              But you had a really good point, Fury's last couple of fights were not very exciting. Hell, Wilder's last few fights were more entertaining than Fury.

I just want Klitschko to lose, so the heavyweight division can open up. Klitschko is too good at cheating and boring the crowd.

If anyone deserves all the belts or at least Klitschko's belts it should be Povetkin.

Comment

• Why did the poll close so early?

I was going to say Fury by KO.

I honestly think he has a legitimate shot.

I just rewatched the Fury-Hammer fight, as well as the Wlad.-Pulev fight.

Wlad is obviously a heavy, heavy favorite.

Fury does have youth going for him.

Fury can get pretty sloppy, but I think he'll be disciplined in this fight.

Fury actually boxes well, has fast hands, moves really well, and fights well going backwards.

Fury won't win a decision, but he could catch Klit. and knock him out.

It is not entirely likely, but there is a legitimate chance of it.

Never say never on winning a decision, he could well out work him, but logic says Wlad. will have the advantage on winning rounds. Given Fury's defensive lapses, Wlad. will just as likely knock him out.

Fury will definitely have to fight the fight of his life, but that's merely stating the obvious.

I forgot to mention, Wlad. basically always fights the same way. It is very effective for him, but it just might work against him here.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  Wladimir Klitschko will exploit every advantage he can get, without cheating. He's the champ and he calls the shots. Fury will making a career high payday though - so he needs to make some concessions. Klitschko's A-side
                  I don't agree with boxers having that much control, champion or not, in a sport which is suppose to be regulated.

But we all know what the state of regulation is, so what do you expect.

Have you ever heard of a tennis player choosing an opponent's racket?

There are rules, and if the rules allow the glove, the 'a-side' fighter should have no say.

But boxing doesn't work that way.

Comment

I go against it, I just watched the Hammer fight, and I thought it was a good fight.

I remember liking the Chisora fight, as well.

Comparing Fury to Klitschko in terms of boredom is laughable at best.

Comment

But you had a really good point, Fury's last couple of fights were not very exciting. Hell, Wilder's last few fights were more entertaining than Fury.

I just want Klitschko to lose, so the heavyweight division can open up. Klitschko is too good at cheating and boring the crowd.

If anyone deserves all the belts or at least Klitschko's belts it should be Povetkin.
                      His last fight wasn't competitive, but Fury takes risks, throws combos, turns lefty to land cracking left hands; it's impressive also to see a guy so big move around the ring like he does and fight off the back foot.

He is not exactly Ali, but he does some impressive things.

Comment

Working...
                      X