No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by denium View Post
    Haha yeah right. Klitschko doesn't blast anyone out in three. Fury schools him for a wide UD or late TKO.
    [IMG]http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/lol_vladimir_*****.gif[/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
      Fury is one of the worst heavyweights in history. If Klit can't blast him in 3, that tells you what a farce his reign has been.
      These guys that wanna buck the odds and back Fury- I don't agree but I get that.

But you. there is no cure for the disease that has run through you.

Total scum!

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        It's been running for a long time. Don't worry, your name didn't get mentioned.

Here's the one from 2013 when you were still trading under one of your other accounts:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=623287
        Hahaha funny bugger aren't you there!

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
          These guys that wanna buck the odds and back Fury- I don't agree but I get that.

But you. there is no cure for the disease that has run through you.

Total scum!
          Coming from you. One of BScene's ultimate laughing stocks.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            You brought it up, I didn't.

Oh, wow. Dude, your game is weak.
            I said ****** of the year, for whatever reason you were inclined to bring up that you make poster of the year, and wanted everyone in the thread to know you received around ten nominations but still did not make the short list.

Is poster of the year the formal title for what you regard as ****** of the year ? I was not insinuating that at all, maybe we should do a ****** of the year just for you, no ?

Poll is up.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=690396
            Last edited by Jewish-Reptile; 10-05-2015, 06:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
              Fury is one of the worst heavyweights in history. If Klit can't blast him in 3, that tells you what a farce his reign has been.
              One of the worst in history? Don't be so silly. You make yourself look very foolish.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                [IMG]http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/lol_vladimir_*****.gif[/IMG]
                That ***** gif is way overused. i suggest something more original, try having a look on Giphy.

Comment

That ***** gif is way overused. i suggest something more original, try having a look on Giphy.
                  Sorry I'm at work, I need to post swiftly at times.

Comment

One of the worst in history? Don't be so silly. You make yourself look very foolish.
                    Coming from someone who thinks he will school Klit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by denium

Coming from someone who thinks he will school Klit.
                      Why won't he? Fury is more skilled with a far superior engine. The only major advantage I can see is Wlads power. If Fury can avoid getting hit with anything big, the fight is his to lose.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X