Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There was nothing wrong with Wlad the other day at the presser. No announcement, no hobbling, no limping or any other motion that would indicate that he was hurt. Now he's forced himself to back out of a world title fight a whole month in advance. Something doesn't add up here..

Kitschko is possibly trying to mess with Fury as he knows he can
    cancel/postpone and it won't affect him financially in the same it would Fury. Or it can simply be that Fury's done him in mentally and he's looking for a way out.

Comment

• Wow this sucks! I was pretty much sold on the fight after watching Fury's antics at the press conference. This is the fourth time Fury's had an opponent pullout of a fight and you can't help but feel bad for the guy.

Comment

• This proves that Wladimir is on the decline.

He might be able to pull out and reschedule the fight, but what happens if he gets injured during the fight? His body is getting old, and he can't keep up with the young fighters much longer.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockoutNed View Post
          There was nothing wrong with Wlad the other day at the presser. No announcement, no hobbling, no limping or any other motion that would indicate that he was hurt. Now he's forced himself to back out of a world title fight a whole month in advance. Something doesn't add up here..

Kitschko is possibly trying to mess with Fury as he knows he can
          cancel/postpone and it won't affect him financially in the same it would Fury. Or it can simply be that Fury's done him in mentally and he's looking for a way out.
          Yeah, the batman thing did Vlad in mentally...

Comment

• Wlad said himself it was a minor injury causing the postponement. Might aswell get a couple extra months onto his reign before he loses his title

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post

Prepare yourself for at least two months of reading their theories

The Shakespeare theory, now this ^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post

I'm pretty sure that this is the case.

2Fast has pulled Klitschko apart in the build up to this fight and now it's been revealed that Tyson is Batman aswell?

I'd be faking injuries too.

Pure intimidation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                  I'm pretty sure that this is the case.

2Fast has pulled Klitschko apart in the build up to this fight and now it's been revealed that Tyson is Batman aswell?

I'd be faking injuries too.

Pure intimidation.
                  Fury will hire Christopher Nolan as his trainer within the next 2 weeks. Just watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thurman View Post
                    This proves that Wladimir is on the decline.

He might be able to pull out and reschedule the fight, but what happens if he gets injured during the fight? His body is getting old, and he can't keep up with the young fighters much longer.
                    This I can agree with, he might be declining gradually..

If he gets past Fury, it might be all over with against Wilder.. that's sad because Wilder get's an easy way to unification..truly pathetic

Comment

• https://youtu.be/3Ansu9lo_G0

Comment

Working...
                      X