Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
    helenius didn't beat chisora, man.

the only reason he got the vitali fight is because everyone thought he got robbed in that (helenius) fight.

i've seen this fight only once, and i remember helenius rocked chisora once or twice in the first round and that's all he did in that fight.

helenius' excuse was his injury, but let's be real here, he'd never been that good to begin with.

an undefeated hype job....he's fury minus the annoying, delusional fanbase.
    The only reason Chisota got the fight was because Wlad had d.icked him around twice, I think K2 had a really good relationship with Warren and felt guilt over the handling of the Haye fight pretty much cancelling the Chisora rearranged fight. Anyways that's all history and is pretty irrelevant at this stage.

I watched the fight and remember well it could pretty much have gone either way, I wasn't particularly rooting for any one fighter that night, listening to it without commentary as I couldn't understand the language it was screened with. I wouldn't have bemoaned a Chisora win, did Chisora do enough to win ? Certainly not clearly IMO, the same may very well be said for Helenius.

I liked Helenius, he had a lot of momentum and some impressive victories for the time he registered them, either that or Kalle played it perfectly in picking who they lined up for him at the time before his Chisora fight. Those victories he registered were solid and more than credible at the time, maybe he genuinely really wasn't that good then the guys he faced who were considered tough tests, although beyond their peak, at the time must have been over rated by all fans and scribes alike.

I really don't care much for the guy in honesty, just to clarify I'm not backing a dead dog here, though he could still feature as a potential contender in the coming 12 months. Lets be really clear, if Fury defeated him it would be the best win of his career, should he/had stop him it would be a career best win.

That's how piss poor Fury's resume is, I mean its not too dissimilar from that of Wilder's, carefully matched yokel after creme puff after tomato can's though Fury has looked as unconvincing as he has convincing at times, especially against the pillow fisted cruiser he had to stop illegitimately in desperation in having in to come from behind with the strict refereeing away from home where he is not protected up until the farcical stoppage.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
      Fury has more personality in his little finger than both Klitschko brothers put together. Stay salty

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      You don't have to have a gutter mouth to be considered a personality ! This isn't about personalities ! Klitschko has more brains, IQ, intelligence whatever you wanna call it, come fight night that's gonna prove hugely significant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott-Weiland
        Quote:

Originally Posted by denium

Fury has more personality in his little finger than both Klitschko brothers put together. Stay salty

You don't have to have a gutter mouth to be considered a personality ! This isn't about personalities ! Klitschko has more brains, IQ, intelligence whatever you wanna call it, come fight night that's gonna prove hugely significant.
        Wlad is boring as hell mate, both in and out the ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
          Wlad is boring as hell mate, both in and out the ring.

Out of the ring ! Really ? That is just so wrong on so many levels. But you're going to tell me Fury with his behaviour of driving down the emergency services lane, the behaviour of his mentors with his father and uncle out of the ring makes him a real character etc ... Their is literally nothing to like about Fury out of the ring.

Wladimir on the other hand you could tap a wealth of information and lifetime of interesting stories. He is intellectual and well educated if that translates to boring I can't help you.

Of course this has no relevance whatsoever to boxing, come the 25th after post fight interviews, pressers etc no doubt you'll interpret Wlad as smug and patronising, of course your own feelings will contribute this after having watched Wlad crucify the lame dumb ass goof.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post

Jennings was using he same bull rushing tactics as Povetkin trying to come in under the guard, Banks issued his frustrations with the tactics justifying why Klitschko had to use the tactics he did. Folk will say he has no infighting game which is of course nonsense, that crushing left hook is the best left hook in boxing.
            So Povetkin and Jennings are in the ring with an opponent who has no regard for the rules of boxing , but the constant fouling and cheating against them is somehow their fault?

you're such a clueless ballgagger it's unbelievable

and no he has no inside game at all

but you wouldn't know what an inside game is or would look like because you know nothing about boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoz View Post
              A soon as Wladimir lands a straight right or left hook (or, maybe, even a stiff jab, given Fury's punch resistance), it's goodnight.

Wlad is fighting Fury, not Khan, do keep up.

Fury has a granite chin. Wlad would break his own hand before Fury takes a step back from his onslaught.

Fury is the closest human being we have to Juggernaut from the Marvel universe. Wlad is in serious trouble.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockoutNed View Post
                ballgagger
                ROFLMAO

You're like the chief ballgagger extraordinaire.

man seriously I refuse whole heartedly to accept you came up with that term, I'm absolutely certain you coined that from being called it yourself from your passionate love in for Fury.

Gotta love this forum man.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Wlad is fighting Fury, not Khan, do keep up.

Fury has a granite chin. Wlad would break his own hand before Fury takes a step back from his onslaught.

Fury is the closest human being we have to Juggernaut from the Marvel universe. Wlad is in serious trouble.
                  Quoted for historical reference.

We may have to put you on suicide watch after the fight, I have grave and genuine concerns for your health, this could end like that movie with Leo Di Caprio in where he creates an imaginary world to exist in after he finds reality impossible to bare.

F.uckin Juggernaut, I've heard it all now. Dude wouldn't ever be dropped by a 200 pound skinny homeboy. This post has gotta to be one of the funniest I ever read, have you been drink friend ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post

chief ballgagger extraordinaire.
                    that name suits you well kid, you should change it to your user

Comment

• Anybody who would blame Povetkin for that abomination of a "fight" is sipping too much of the K2 koolaid.

Comment

Working...
                      X