No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hes fairly amusing

what will be more funny will be seeing him on his back after all his trash talking.

the irony is overwhelimg. ' hes fought bums ' ' he has no arsenal 'and who have you fought fury ? what is your arsenal?

literally no one and nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
      hes fairly amusing

what will be more funny will be seeing him on his back after all his trash talking.

the irony is overwhelimg. ' hes fought bums ' ' he has no arsenal 'and who have you fought fury ? what is your arsenal?

Vinny Madalone?

Just kidding...

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
        The point is that Vlad fights economically, even minimalistically. As others point out, he was an aggressive, come forward fighter early in his career and used to trash opponents left and right in the early rounds even. He has simply mastered his current craft to perfection without overdoing anything unnecessary.
        Early in his career he used to get knocked out. Perfecting the craft of being "economical" aka jab jab grab doesn't show me that he has more talent.

Lennox Lewis was able to show a lot more facets to his game at a higher level despite getting stopped twice himself

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Steward would always be a whore to whoever was paying him at the time.
          He once compared Andy Lee favourably to Tommy Hearns

On thread, I'm Team2Fast all day. He might not be entertaining in the ring, but the guy is a beast in front of camera. Tyson beating Wlad would make my year.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            I thought Wlad scared Lewis into retirement when this happened:

That's funny you rip Wladimir but are the biggest Joshua fanboy although Joshua said he wishes he can reach Wlad's level someday.

Comment

• Fury has been cracking banter like this since his first fight which John McDermott (instant classic if you haven't seen it).

Fury is going to bust Wlad up on the inside.

I want Fury to pull off this win more than anything else in sport. I can't ****ing wait for this fight

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                hes fairly amusing

To Fury's credit, Haye should have been his biggest win, but he chickened out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Early in his career he used to get knocked out. Perfecting the craft of being "economical" aka jab jab grab doesn't show me that he has more talent.

Lennox Lewis was able to show a lot more facets to his game at a higher level despite getting stopped twice himself
                  So Lewis didn't grab? Lennox was a master of fighting dirty with his holding and hitting.

Comment

• fury will give wk problems thats for sure, wk has a good jab but i think fury will pounce on wk if he catches him, this hasnt happened to wk in along time,fury knows if its goes 12r he wont get the nod.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      I thought Wlad scared Lewis into retirement when this happened:

Before his death ,he had favored Wlad over lewis in any year,no delusional fan will change that,this particularly upset lewis going as far as to give every Klitchko fan advise to beat him,you and my Dirk diggler buddy are getting a FULL education here....
                      Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-22-2015, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X