Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Haymon takes Rigo under his wing with open arms, what does that say about Top Rank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    It's J the Biased
    I'll go with BoxingGenius

He hasn't hit the ******ation level of J...and hasn't come close the scraping the ******ation level of Tubby Duckets

Comment

When did haymon become the boxer whisperer

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
        I'll go with BoxingGenius

He hasn't hit the ******ation level of J...and hasn't come close the scraping the ******ation level of Tubby Duckets
        Idk man BoxingGenius is pretty fkin ******ed too. He had an alt with 27 at the end and wrote the name just like his main acct. I forgot the name now but it was obvious as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          Idk man BoxingGenius is pretty fkin ******ed too. He had an alt with 27 at the end and wrote the name just like his main acct. I forgot the name now but it was obvious as ****.
          He might've evolved... but if we see a boxingGenius28.... there would only be 2 possibilities left

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            If you keep making threads about Haymon and Floyd, what does that say about you?
            It says NOTHING about Floyd and you bring it up...lol Floyd is all in your head, your every thought. Not a mention of Floyd yet he's on your mind 24/7. You can say TBE has won. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
              It says NOTHING about Floyd and you bring it up...lol Floyd is all in your head, your every thought. Not a mention of Floyd yet he's on your mind 24/7. You can say TBE has won. LOL
              You must've missed his 13 other threads, wouldn't surprise me.

Comment

Says nothing. Haymon is only an advisor not a promoter.

Oscar is not going to give Haymon and matches for him so Rigo will be out in the cold and his other only option will be to match him and LSC together then what?

Comment

It doesnt say anything. If Rigo fails to produce viewership the way he did on HBO, showtime will shelf him as well. You can promote a fighter all you want. If he or his style doesnt generate with the casual fans then there's not much you can do.

Yesterdays fight does nothing for Rigo. Would have been different had he been in an all out war and ended it with a KO. The KO he got yesterday was sort of a fluke and isnt generating much buzz.
                  Last edited by Deevel916; 07-19-2014, 04:54 PM.

Comment

signing with haymon would be the best thing for him......he'll get tv dates and could fight LSC.

Comment

And if Golden Boy, Al Haymon, or Mayweather promotions declines picking up rigondeaux...what would that say about rigondeaux?

I don't see any of these guys picking up one man's trash (Bob Arum's) thinking it'll be a treasure.

Comment

Working...
                      X