Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why would you wish death on a fighter??Is it that serious?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
    Hes not saying directly, it's just hype. Chill.

Like when people are saying their fighter is going to kill the other fighter. They dont mean it literally.
    Look at my sig

Comment

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
      If it were Pacquiao that the death threats were aimed against, everybody would be singing a different tune.

But since it's Floyd it's no problem.

Welcome to NSB.
      there is a huge difference between a death threat and a death wish. wishing for something to happen actually doesnt mean ****!!!!!!

Comment

Why would you wish death on 50 cent?

Comment

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
          If it were Pacquiao that the death threats were aimed against, everybody would be singing a different tune.

But since it's Floyd it's no problem.

Welcome to NSB.
          yep...............

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            is this twitter?

Comment

Originally posted by Badzi87 View Post
              I don't actually think he meant death on him Larry, maybe it was distasteful and said out of anger in that heat of the moment type of thing.

I would never wish death on anyone except that piece of crap who killed Kellermans brother and also threw that cheapshot, that dude is a real scumbag who deserves nothing but the electric chair.
              He was spewing the same thing over and over again on the night of the fight. The user is a disgusting cunt or an annoying troll. Either way he should be banned.

Comment

That's obviously ridiculous, but Golovkin tends to go overboard. I'm not incredibly surprised. I, personally, don't have a problem with him as a poster. But to reiterate, wishing death on anyone is uncalled for.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  you got banned on twitter?!?
                  LMAO. This. You got banned on Twitter?

Comment

really??this is ok here?
                    Why would you ever take that fag serious? He is a well established troll he has not made 1 post of substance the whole time he has been here. All you can do is laugh at his **** frustration driven rants. Besides remember your now famous 50 cent tweets that people keep posting? Hypocritical much?

Comment

really??this is ok here?
                      I never seen you complain when it's done to non black boxers. Just fyi. Honestly though, wishing death on a boxer is just being little kids. Unless he did some pedo bear or something worse.

Comment

Working...
                      X