No announcement yet.

I was good friends with Triple G.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was good friends with Triple G.

This morning I woke up swearing up and down that me and Triple G were best friends. I had a dream last night and in it we went out to a couple of boxing fights and I was his good boy. I was telling him how awesome he was and he told me thanks but he already knew that. What a ****y sumuma***** I thought, but then we got jumped by 3 dudes outside one of the venues and I just stood off to the side and let him handle it. He dropped all them with a few crazy right hands and that's when I woke up.

I swear, i'm not making this stuff up. Anyone ever have a dream they hung out with a boxer before?

Comment

Originally posted by King Canelo View Post
      Tom Cruise getting his swag on doe...

Comment

That's what's up bruh, you're lucky he didn't chin check ur a$$.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
          That's what's up bruh, you're lucky he didn't chin check ur a$$.
          That's exactly why I didn't wanna say the wrong thing.

Comment

I had two dreams about Chad Dawson which was odd because I couldn't care less about him. The first one was like a week before the first BHOP fight, and in the dream Chad beat him decisively but for some reason the fight was 14 rounds.

And in the second dream he got knocked out by some unknown white fighter. He dropped like a sack of potatoes.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
              This morning I woke up swearing up and down that me and Triple G were best friends. I had a dream last night and in it we went out to a couple of boxing fights and I was his good boy. I was telling him how awesome he was and he told me thanks but he already knew that. What a ****y sumuma***** I thought, but then we got jumped by 3 dudes outside one of the venues and I just stood off to the side and let him handle it. He dropped all them with a few crazy right hands and that's when I woke up.

I swear, i'm not making this stuff up. Anyone ever have a dream they hung out with a boxer before?
              Wtf no ****? Damn...

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                I had two dreams about Chad Dawson which was odd because I couldn't care less about him. The first one was like a week before the first BHOP fight, and in the dream Chad beat him decisively but for some reason the fight was 14 rounds.

And in the second dream he got knocked out by some unknown white fighter. He dropped like a sack of potatoes.
                Maybe deep down Adonis is white.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  Wtf no ****? Damn...
                  Neither I or him tried making any advances bro, we were just hanging out like regular dudes.

Comment

Hey, wet dreams sometimes do come true..

PRPP

Comment

Working...
                    X