Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evander Holyfield -- Who Hit Me the Hardest?? That's Easy ...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post

There were harder hitters than foreman I'm sure. Ali never said foreman hit him hardest. But wonder what Joe Frasier would say?
    Everyone is hardest hitter for glass chins. If we ask to Khan, he would say 155 lber Nelo. Frazier was glass chin.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - Ali suffered a resulting lifetime of long term cognitive and physical degradations such that Ferdie told Herbert to never rematch George again that can be seen graphically in George's 5 man fight exhibition.

It's like U ain't never seen a fight before. Never made it out of diapers, eh?

Yeah Ali pulled off the win but at what cost. I mean his strategy was let george foreman pound the crap out of you, try to cover up as best as you can and hope get gets tired before he knocks you out. It worked but not everyone is able or willing to go through with that. If Ali still had his legs he would have used a different strategy.

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
        Lol at the cats trying to suggest to Holy about who hit him the hardest
        Lol at the idiots like you who believed it yet he was in the ring with others who had him in the ring stumbling and Oscar who dropped joe with way less shots then george and almost stopped him from the 1st round

Comment

Working...
        X