No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] "Andre Ward is too much for me" - Gennady Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
    I dont know! I wasnt even debating about Ward and have no idea why he wont. But I dont think Ward is a scared fighter. He will probably fight anyone. GGG has shown signs of duckage and plenty of them. Ward has shown none so its not fair to make Ward pay for fighters like GGG not stepping up.
    Nice to see you don't try to hide your double standards

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      Why are you so hung up on "we respect you Lara"? Its pretty obvious ggg respects box and everyone in it. But that must be foreign to you?

Dude stop being so thick. For a massive ppv fight with SWW lineal champ Floyd even ggg might think about burning hbo, but not for a guy who brings nothing to the table. I mean, should he screw America's #1 boxing network cause JLeon Love called him out?
      Its so ironic that all the fights that cant happen, is against very tough foes lol. Martinez is done so they have no reason to avoid top fighters. They arent waiting for Martinez anymore. Now what???

Comment

• Originally posted by Plutonium View Post
        A year ago GGG admitted that he couldn't fight Peter Quillin, a belt holder in his weight class, because of different networks, but ppl like you accuse him of ducking a 154 fighter who also fights on Showtime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU-enf5NlBA
        I never accused him of ducking no damn Quillin. But did they try to make the fight? I would rather that over this mess here. The fighter is the boss, and these guys use the network excuse I kind of think these fights could happen easily. They dont even try to make any fights, they use this excuse when its a really tough foe. Ironic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Nice to see you don't try to hide your double standards
          What double standards? When has Ward ever acted like GGG's scary azz? LOL In that comment I went into decent enough detail for you to know their are no double standards.

I'll repeat what I said. Ward has not shown any signs of duckage like GGG. GGG has been doing this for several years. You all forget how LONG he's been around. He just now fighting GEAL bro. I left a comment I think you bypassed it. Go back and respond to that one!

Comment

I never accused him of ducking no damn Quillin. But did they try to make the fight? I would rather that over this mess here. The fighter is the boss, and these guys use the network excuse I kind of think these fights could happen easily. They dont even try to make any fights, they use this excuse when its a really tough foe. Ironic.
            a 154 fighter I was referring to is Lara, not Quillin. He can't fight Quillin because of the GB and HBO war and GGG admits it in the video, but he is ducking Lara? And fyi, GGG's team tried to make a fight with Quilling. Schaefer suggested an open trade between the two networks. GGG has a contract with HBO and cannot fight on Showtime.

Comment

• Ward is ducking Golovkin. That's why he hasn't fought in a year

Comment

a 154 fighter I was referring to is Lara, not Quillin. He can't fight Quillin because of the GB and HBO war and GGG admits it in the video, but he is ducking Lara? And fyi, GGG's team tried to make a fight with Quilling. Schaefer suggested an open trade between the two networks. GGG has a contract with HBO and cannot fight on Showtime.
                I know about his contract but I notice they only use the network excuse when its a tough opponent. I dont care about the networks. How many times have they TRIED to make a fight?

I bet if the FIGHTERS wanted it bad enough, they could work out one fight deals to leave the network for one fight, or have their opponent do the same thing because that wouldnt hurt either network and it wouldnt interfere with their contract. Its just that they use that to avoid people and their not going to try to make any fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by HEND View Post
                  Oh no, you now it's just ****ing hilarious when GGG fanboys sometimes tell that xy is ducking GGG and he is a duck sometimes just beacause the other fighter didn't mentioned Golovkin's name in his interview or some bull**** reason like this but if their favourite during an interview says that Ward is too much for him, they try to interprate this like "GGG didn't want to say that, his english is bad otherwise and he would naturally KO Ward and blahblah..."

not anywhere near as hilarious as your dumbass losing your ****.

Comment

I know about his contract but I notice they only use the network excuse when its a tough opponent. I dont care about the networks. How many times have they TRIED to make a fight?

I bet if the FIGHTERS wanted it bad enough, they could work out one fight deals to leave the network for one fight, or have their opponent do the same thing because that wouldnt hurt either network and it wouldnt interfere with their contract. Its just that they use that to avoid people and their not going to try to make any fights.
                    Do you consider Quillin a tough opponent? Because team GGG used that "excuse" not to fight Quillin. Does Lara have a contract with Showtime?

Comment

The guy point blank refuses to acknowledge that the network wars exist. It's like someone denying the Holocaust. There's no reasoning with complete spastics.

Comment

Working...
                      X