Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather on Pacquiao: He Still Has Marquez Problems!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by carloscruz10009 View Post
    LMAO.. LMAO.. its blind faith bro... blind faith and the hatred towards Mayweather blinds the vision... its clinically proven.. LMAO
    Ha ha ha....I have always admired Floyd's talent,
    but the only problem I have with Him, is he Failed
    to take on the Biggest Challenge of His Career....

In a sport that Confidence is King...

Our Hero Lacks it in his handling of the Pac Affair....

Comment

• Mayweather wants to see #5, i'm gonna have to agree with him on this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        Somebody please help this child! It's what the fighter makes WHEN HE FIGHTS FLOYD! If a fighter has made 10 million, when he fights Floyd he gets 11 million. If Marquez made 15 million in his last fight, and fights Floyd tomorrow, he'll get 16 million. If Manny was making 20 million, Floyd offers him 40 million. Only Manny is dumb enough to turn it down, and that's why today he gets 30 million, and Floyd is getting 40 million. You really need to take a class or something. You need help!
        floyd vs marquez = 3.2mil

pac vs marquez 3 = 5mil

to bad floyd didnt take the counter offer from arum, now floyd will only make 40mil

Comment

• http://sports.yahoo.com/news/manny-p...85-boxing.html

Comment

• pretty good for a guy from a 3rd world country!!! LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
              pretty good for a guy from a 3rd world country!!! LOL!
              I hope to god he don't wind up broke.. he has a big big entourage... same with Floyd really.....

Comment

• Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
                Ha ha ha....I have always admired Floyd's talent,
                but the only problem I have with Him, is he Failed
                to take on the Biggest Challenge of His Career....

In a sport that Confidence is King...

Our Hero Lacks it in his handling of the Pac Affair....
                So your blaming that fight not happening 100% on Mayweather? I definitely don't agree with that.

Comment

I hope to god he don't wind up broke.. he has a big big entourage... same with Floyd really.....
                  i mean for a guy who's from a 3rd world country speaks very lil english and he's right behind floyd. man gotta give it up to that guy. and dont worry u can do way more with USD over in the philipines than here in the US so i think pac is aightt. pac prolly pays his big big entourage $20 each lmao!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
                    i mean for a guy who's from a 3rd world country speaks very lil english and he's right behind floyd. man gotta give it up to that guy. and dont worry u can do way more with USD over in the philipines than here in the US so i think pac is aightt. pac prolly pays his big big entourage $20 each lmao!!!
                    Pac got more money problems than we think... Arum gives him a advance before each fight and u know he had a little tax problem recently that wasn't resolved.... but hey.. I aint mad... I'm happy he has been so successful, shoot I wonder how much he has made on just me ordering his PPV'S

Comment

Pac got more money problems than we think... Arum gives him a advance before each fight and u know he had a little tax problem recently that wasn't resolved.... but hey.. I aint mad... I'm happy he has been so successful, shoot I wonder how much he has made on just me ordering his PPV'S
                      i like how u act like u know manny's financial LOL! pac should be in jail by now for those unpaid taxes right? LOL!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X