Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins aiming for Kovalev November 8th in Barclays?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
    here's what that flowmo lawyer said in another thread
    Well I can't say anything.... I didn't go to Devry

Comment

hopkins is 10x the man stevenson is. if he takes this fight then all credit to him (even though he loses badly)

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
        Well I can't say anything.... I didn't go to Devry

it's tough to get an online law degree while busy posting in boxing forums bro

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
          hopkins is 10x the man stevenson is. if he takes this fight then all credit to him (even though he loses badly)
          Well if Hopkins does fight Kovalev...kind of a what does Stevenson do from there?

Pascal? They don't seem too interested in fighting each other

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
            Well if Hopkins does fight Kovalev...kind of a what does Stevenson do from there?

Pascal? They don't seem too interested in fighting each other
            Fights salka at a catchweight

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
              Fights salka at a catchweight
              Adonis Stevenson:

Do ou guys want me to fight Sergy Kovalev.... or would you rather have me fight Slalsas?!

*crickets*

Stevenson:

YEA! Fans have spoken

Comment

If this one happens, u all got to give big props to B-Hop. At his age he doesnt have to take that kind of fight. Bernard has a chance vs Kovalev and Stevenson. I pick him to beat Stevenson but Kovalev I didnt see him against top guys yet so I cant say.

Comment

How about a 50 year old guy wanting to fight the absolute 2 best guys in his division while the so called TBE won't fight the next best guy who has been there for 5 years lol..Hopkins will go down as the best of this generation if he ever beats both Kovalev and Stevenson. Floyd should be ashamed of himself when he sees a 50 year old fighting the best.

Comment

I would have rather watch Kovalev fight Adonis before either fights Hopkins, but this well have to do for now. If it goes down I got Hopkins winning by ko

Comment

Looking good. God damn I would love this. Props to Hopkins, but I want to see him get stopped.

Comment

Working...
                      X