Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins aiming for Kovalev November 8th in Barclays?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hopefully it happens

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
      1. Eat my question marks JSDF

more progress than a stevenson fight

http://ring tv.craveonline.com/news/348251-bernard-hopkins-aims-for-november-showdown-with-sergey-kovalev#.U8bNyi85nuo.twitter
      Kathy, invite Oscar to your house, let him wear your pantyhose, give him a few drinks to relax him and make the damn fight happen!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
        I think it's his best chance of not getting stripped of his IBF. Doubt Momhadi has much pull, but the IBF will supposedly hold a purse bid next month if he's got nothing
        Is Mohammedi the IBF mandatory?
        Then Mohammedi it is... (We already had Murat.)

Comment

This is a dream match, hopefully it does get made. I'm sure Kovalev would be happy to take Hopkins belt, but it would be historic (again) for Hopkins to pull another victory. I do think he's capable of unifying the division.

Go for Kovalev now then get Stevenson's Lineal, WBC, The Ring.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            Even B-Hop isn't under contract with GBPm he still needs a licensed promoter...
            Which brings him back to GBP...
            Someone with sense

Comment

This is more proof that Adonis Stevenson is the dumbest man in boxing! He could have fought and beaten Kovalev this year and fought Hopkins in the spring of 2015 in two big money fights. Instead, he settled for a 40 percent increase over HBO's offer to fight a nobody on Showtime earlier this year followed by no fight for who knows how long while he spends a large part of the 40 percent increase he earned for fighting a nobody on legal fees.

Comment

Please boxing gods. Make this fight happen, the sports needs it desperately.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                  This is more proof that Adonis Stevenson is the dumbest man in boxing! He could have fought and beaten Kovalev this year and fought Hopkins in the spring of 2015 in two big money fights. Instead, he settled for a 40 percent increase over HBO's offer to fight a nobody on Showtime earlier this year followed by no fight for who knows how long while he spends a large part of the 40 percent increase he earned for fighting a nobody on legal fees.
                  Fonfara almost finished Adonis and you ask him to take a Kovalev fight?
                  People still truly think that the Russian killer is a hype -- good for them.

Comment

Any combinations of Kovalev, Stevenson and Hopkins is fine with me. They are clearly the top 3 in the division. So this is great news.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      So he IS promoted by Golden Boy. Wheres DempseyTrollin? Saying that Hopkins wasnt promoted by Golden Boy. Guess he was wrong.... AGAIN.

here's what that flowmo lawyer said in another thread

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                      so what if hopkins has no promotional contract with gbp? he owns shares of the company and in fact he always shows up during promotional activities of gbp...i think it's safe to say his fights will always be promoted by gbp.
                      Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      He clearly says otherwise. Hopkins was a Schaefer supporter. He clearly doesn't have faith in Oscars leadership. The article speaks for itself.

Comment

Working...
                      X