Comments Thread For: Photos: Shiming, Rigondeaux, Ramirez, Viloria Arrivals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
    Viloria vs shiming looks inevitable!

I sure as heck hope so, would love to see Shiming get rag dolled a few rounds before getting brutalised by the Hawaiian Punch.

RiGod is back to display what the Cuban School of Boxing is truly capable of producing.

High hopes for Ramirez, con todo compa!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Macau, China --- "Grand Arrivals" --- Two-time Chinese Olympic gold medalist Zou Shiming (ctr) makes his "Grand Arrival" with Hall of Fame trainer Freddie Roach (R), Wednesday at The Venetian Macao for his upcoming 10-round main event against Luis De La Rosa on the "Champions of Gold" card from the Cotai Arena at The Venetian Macao Resort in Macau, China.

Shiming shares this doubleheader billing with undefeated (28-0) NABF/NABO super middleweight champion Gilberto "Zurdo" Ramirez of Mexico. Both fights will be televised via same-day delay on HBO2, beginning at 5:00 p.m. ET/PT.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      those guys posing make those babes look huge and delicious.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
        I sure as heck hope so, would love to see Shiming get rag dolled a few rounds before getting brutalised by the Hawaiian Punch.

RiGod is back to display what the Cuban School of Boxing is truly capable of producing.

High hopes for Ramirez, con todo compa!
        hell yeah, iam a huge brian viloria fan.. shiming doesnt impress me one bit!

Comment

Rigondeaux could honestly fit down to flyweight and beat the crap out of Shiming.

Comment

Working...
          X