No announcement yet.

Thank you boxing for saving me $110 dollars

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheRichCoward View Post
    Won't be tuning into the Rich coward laughing all the way to the bank with Madonna the rabbit punching journey man

And I won't be tuning into pillow fists getting his ass handed to him by a shot Pacquaio.

These crooks should retire, they aint getting a dime from me with this horse ****

Recycled fights and horse ****
    This thread is garbage. You are trying to bring May-Maidana (a quality math up) down to tr aborted level of Pac-Algieri. You were NEVER gonna order Mat anyway, and you're missing out.

But Arum gives less if a **** about the fans than anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by BYT11 View Post
      This thread is garbage. You are trying to bring May-Maidana (a quality math up) down to tr aborted level of Pac-Algieri. You were NEVER gonna order Mat anyway, and you're missing out.

But Arum gives less if a **** about the fans than anyone else.
      Quality match up...

Flat footed C class fighter vs TBE ATG?

Maybe Floyd is best suited to fighting cans that others have disposed of lmao I notice he never tried his little angle of -
      "Well ima looking at urmmm ehhh Madonna as an undefeated fighter cuz he Khan, Alexander and Kotelnik don't count"

He did it with Cotto why not Maidana lmao, he could of easily fought Khan but no beating a guy who barely beat Malinaggi a powder puff puncher, Its apparently more impressive than beating a legitimate WW!!
      I bet you Collazo would probably beat the brakes off both Broner and Malinaggi!

Sure though keep on flowoing it up in this thread
      Last edited by M Bison; 07-16-2014, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRichCoward View Post
        Unlike you - you sorry sack of ****

People actually respect what I say

Go choke on anther dick
        Check hooks, pac boy and puga are those people so you've nothing to brag about

Comment

Working...
        X