No announcement yet.

Pacquiao-Algieri Prefight & Postfight discussion & analysis thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nick-P4P-burns View Post
    "SPARRING IS TOUGHER THAN THE ACTUAL FIGHT"?
    Ok...ok...oooooooo ****ing Kay! Did you really ****ing REALLY just say that?
    **** no. You don't belong anywhere near boxing atall. What a joke.
    You don't know **** all about it "MATE!", no way mayn!...

Sparring:
    You .... "SPAR". (Train), (go easy)....thick ****.

Actual fight:
    There's blood, tears, broken bones, swelled up body parts, sweat, anger, glory or shame! Where warriors fit there ****ng HEARTS out Infront of MILLIONS if not ****ing BILLIONS!...what makes you fight the hardest and best in your whole ****ing life! Unless your stage freight, quit and **** off back to college to become a ****ing male but gay ****ing pole dancer you absuloute twat.
    sparring can often be harder, more competitive and against higher level opposition than the fight itself.

Comment

• These master threads make it hard to keep track of topics..

Comment

Sparring:

Actual fight:
        There's blood, tears, broken bones, swelled up body parts, sweat, anger, glory or shame! Where warriors fit there ****ng HEARTS out Infront of MILLIONS if not ****ing BILLIONS!...what makes you fight the hardest and best in your whole ****ing life! Unless your stage freight, quit and **** off back to college to become a ****ing male but gay ****ing pole dancer you absuloute twat.

Comment

• Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
          sparring can often be harder, more competitive and against higher level opposition than the fight itself.
          But with alot LESS experienced guys. You know **** all about boxing.
          There sparring partners for a reason? Fights are mostly 50/50 chance, or Atleast a punchers chance.

Comment

• Do you guys think Manny will flinch or move backwards if he eats a flush Algieri right hand?

Comment

• PAC can ko algieri if he is really focused in camp. This is a gateway fight for PAC! I do believe that a lot of people are underating Chris though. He is a talented boxer; just lacks the power to keep manny apprehensive

Comment

• Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
                PAC can ko algieri if he is really focused in camp. This is a gateway fight for PAC! I do believe that a lot of people are underating Chris though. He is a talented boxer; just lacks the power to keep manny apprehensive
                I think so too, Algieri is a sucker for that left hook from the fights i've seen.I think he might get Hatton'd if Pac actually trains for this fight instead of pretending to be a pro baller.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                  Do you guys think Manny will flinch or move backwards if he eats a flush Algieri right hand?
                  No, I think Pacquiao is going to load up on this fukin guy.

Comment

Sparring:

Actual fight:
                    Well he's absolutely right lol Postol is a better fighter than Algieri.

Algieri is an ESPN level fighter. I don't know how the hell this fight happened.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X