Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao-Algieri Prefight & Postfight discussion & analysis thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Pacquaio wins but the odds are too tempting and I'm putting some cash on Algieri just for fun.

Comment

• I had Provodnikov beating Algieri but i had no problem with im getting a decision. different judges, cant see Chris getting another "gift" back to back, taking the law of averages into account. Pac seems to also have improved little by little after Marquez, he looked OK against Rios, better against Bradley but not great.

Comment

• A draw just seems more likely than an Algieri win. Algieri will deserve the win but the judges won't give it to him unless they are good judges.

Comment

• Manny is fighting Algeri??

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            I got Pac by decision, Algieri ain't ever been in the ring with a fighter like Pac but I do like his footwork and heart
            Algeri has never been in the ring with a fighter like Paulie Malignaggi.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Kadena View Post
                lol algeiri's getting ****ed up

Comment

• I had a dream last night that he got knocked out within the first 5 seconds lol. Like Pacquiao caught him cold as soon as they met in the middle of the ring and he couldn't get up. He was walking up and down and street with his hands in his head like he couldn't believe it. Very weird dream but fun nonetheless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                    I had a dream last night that he got knocked out within the first 5 seconds lol. Like Pacquiao caught him cold as soon as they met in the middle of the ring and he couldn't get up. He was walking up and down and street with his hands in his head like he couldn't believe it. Very weird dream but fun nonetheless.
                    So you dream about shirtless men?

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                      So you dream about shirtless men?
                      reeeeeeporteddddd

Comment

Working...
                      X