No announcement yet.

Pacquiao-Algieri Prefight & Postfight discussion & analysis thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Berry Picker View Post
    Not my criteria, that belongs to your brethren.
    Ahh yes. Immediately jumping in a Pacquiao thread to discuss Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
      LOL-Algeiri is far from slick.He goes on the backfoot,but looks clumsy while doing it.Define what you think slick is.
      Algieri isn't black enough is what you're saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Ahh yes. Immediately jumping in a Pacquiao thread to discuss Floyd.
        Discuss floyd? Where? Everything I posted has been about Manny Algieri.

Comment

Discuss floyd? Where? Everything I posted has been about Manny Algieri.
          Except when you wanna share what you think Floyd's fans think.

Comment

• Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
            The gloves are an over-rated issue.It's not like Maidana is wearing pillows, and Maidana's punch with these gloves are probably still 100 times more concussive than Algeiri's best shot if he was wearing Reyes (hell,even if he was bare-knuckles!).In fact,where was your protests when Floyd had to wear what Oscar made him,or when any top draw has stipulations to the lesser known fighter????

Chris will run all night, flick out the occasional punch, trip over himself and do enough to survive a decision loss or get beat down on the ropes-no way does he win.

You can wipe off your drenched excited beaver for this fight at any time...in fact,you give Pac props for ANY fight he takes,I haven't seen you criticize a single opponent of his,in fact, you do the opposite and prop up his hopeless opponents....As much as you say you wanna see Floyd face some once in a lifetime fighter with slick footspeed, endless stamina who can punch holes through tanks-Manny RARELY fights guys who can fight off the backfoot with decent pop...Algeiri has NO pop whatsoever...you could find more pop in those toaster pastries!
            now you are just hating, so instead of giving Pac props you have to add the DECENT pop to discredit Pac fighting a stylistic nightmare for him. Just give it up you are reaching for anything.

Who is there who can fight off the back foot and has decent Pop? Marquez right? Pac fought him, name another guy, there isn;t any most guys who fight off the back foot are called cuteys and slicksters aka outboxers. Floyd hasn;t fight anyone like Bradley or Algieri, and LOL at you throwing in that decent pop in there to take away any credibility, just admit Floyd doesn't fight guys like Algieri or Bradley he likes flat foot guys. I would even want to see Floyd in with Khan, but Floyd seems to say the same thing to Khan he is doing to Pac, Floyd said Khan has Garcia and Peterson problems like he told Pac he has Marquez and Bradley problems as to why he won't fight either guy, yet He never tells Maidana that he has Alexander problems.

I have criticized Pac fights before.

Pac fighting Marquez a 4th time, I criticized the fight big time and said it shouldn;t have been made because it was too risky and that from what I seen in sparring Marquez would knock out Pacquiao and he did.

I didn't like that fight.

Also I didn't like the Clottey fight at all I criticized the fight even being made.

Comment

• Another **** show... How many fights at 147 has Algiri had???? LOL

How many people knew Pac would once again avoid everyone at 147? Let alone the best at 147.

This **** will bomb.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Except when you wanna share what you think Floyd's fans think.
                That's not about floyd doe.

Comment

Algieri isn't black enough is what you're saying.
                  Who said anything about race? Your point is as bland as a baked potato without toppings....

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                    Another **** show... How many fights at 147 has Algiri had???? LOL

How many people knew Pac would once again avoid everyone at 147? Let alone the best at 147.

This **** will bomb.
                    Chris has as many fights at 47 as Marquez did in 2009.

Comment

That's not about floyd doe.
                      Whichever obsession doe.

Comment

Working...
                      X