Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao-Algieri Prefight & Postfight discussion & analysis thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i want to see lomachenko get knocked down or something to shut the HBO crew up. they are deepthroating him hard right now.

Comment

• For boxing's sake, we need this guy to beat Rigo, and represent the best of the little men. Just awesome to watch. This is beautiful boxing.

Comment

• loma vs Gamboa would be awesome or Loma vs Rigondeaux

Comment

• Algieri

Camp to the death

Comment

• A certified outclassing.

Comment

• Shame laurence cole had to ruin Loma's only loss with his horrible referreing that night. Loma should be undefeated

Comment

• Gamboa should have stayed at this weight.

Would have put my money on prime Gamboa to beat Loma (as good as Loma is, but let's recall he lost to Salido)

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                  i want to see lomachenko get knocked down or something to shut the HBO crew up. they are deepthroating him hard right now.
                  The last time I saw them deep throating someone it was linares vs demarco....but loma got this

Comment

• Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
                    Gamboa should have stayed at this weight.

Would have put my money on prime Gamboa to beat Loma (as good as Loma is, but let's recall he lost to Salido)
                    Boxing math doesn't work. Gamboa has some huge defensive issues.

Comment

• where are the british refs when you need them?

Summertime takes a punch but damn Lomo is winning every round, not sure if Summertime even landed 1 clean punch.

Comment

Working...
                      X