Yeah I agree cuz this glove bs is annoying me

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      Would you buy it?

**** yea...Floyd would still make Chino wear boxing gloves doe

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        Would you buy it?
        I dont know about him but I will buy that fight in a heartbeat lol. The rematch bare knuckle lol maywaether will never be the same.

on a side note this is why I laugh at floyd when he talks all that tough ish like he some damn gangster lol he would never want to see maidana in a real street fight. Mayweather talks like he be murdering fools when in reality he doesnt even really hurt his oppenents only on the rare occasions lol.

Comment

I'm curious to know their purses for this fight they have to be banking some nice coin to even consider this ****.

Comment

I ordered bkb last year,,it was cool sum ham & egg boxers though,,,buddy mcgirt was one of the announcers

Comment

Watched a couple of these fights on youtube. Seems like the ideal match for a lot of people on this site who want to see two people slug it out as opposed to boxing.

Comment

gabe rosado? no thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  **** yea...Floyd would still make Chino wear boxing gloves doe
                  Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                  I dont know about him but I will buy that fight in a heartbeat lol. The rematch bare knuckle lol maywaether will never be the same.

on a side note this is why I laugh at floyd when he talks all that tough ish like he some damn gangster lol he would never want to see maidana in a real street fight. Mayweather talks like he be murdering fools when in reality he doesnt even really hurt his oppenents only on the rare occasions lol.
                  Floyd would go toe to toe in that fight, it looks like you have no room unlike in a ring.

Comment

i read somewhere that they use 8 or 10 ounce gloves depending on the weight class. not sure if this BKB goes by the same standard of 8oz for 147 and down, and 10oz for 154 and up.

i think you would need some really prolonged knucks for it to even rise above the glove opening. but it might not even be open knuckle anymore, they changed the BKB to "big knockout boxing".

overall, this is just gonna be rosado vs vera in a weird ass ring.

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
                      i read somewhere that they use 8 or 10 ounce gloves depending on the weight class. not sure if this BKB goes by the same standard of 8oz for 147 and down, and 10oz for 154 and up.

i think you would need some really prolonged knucks for it to even rise above the glove opening. but it might not even be open knuckle anymore, they changed the BKB to "big knockout boxing".

overall, this is just gonna be rosado vs vera in a weird ass ring.
                      Yea, it's not as authentic as I thought, I read the title and thought this was a throwback fight where two guys wrapped their hands, threw a mouthpiece in, and went to war for 47 rounds in the sweltering heat.

Comment

Working...
                      X