• Show
Clear All

• Chavez vs Froch,,, what happened???

Why did this fall through?

Boom

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
      Boom

Well thats a stupid reason not to make the fight. Why not just wait the extra month or fight a month sooner?

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
        Well thats a stupid reason not to make the fight. Why not just wait the extra month or fight a month sooner?
        There is no reason us fans should be deprived of this fight.

Comment

Month sooner is September and I guess they don't want to share PPV dates with other people.

September, November and December already PPV days

Comment

Month sooner is September and I guess they don't want to share PPV dates with other people.

A month sooner for Froch is what I was implying, meaning October. I was just putting it in both perspectives.

No reason this fight shouldnt be happening in Vegas at the end of this year.

Comment

Who gives a ish, as a fan I don't need this to be a main event, throw it on the Mayweather undercard, lol.

Comment

We've got the monumental Pacquiao-Algeiri bout in November so they can't do it then.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  We've got the monumental Pacquiao-Algeiri bout in November so they can't do it then.
                  Thats right, completely forgot.

Who would dare to challenge that blockbuster of a fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    You mad that Arum prioritizes bigger money fights?
                    Chavez/Froch still wouldn't make as much as Pac vs this patsy in Asia

Moving PPVs at 65 in the states isn't as easy as moving 25 dollar PPVs

Comment

Working...
                    X