No announcement yet.

Just rewatched Maidana vs Khan...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Not gonna lie, when Khan landed that shot and Maidana squirmed on the ground my heart sunk.

When Khan dropped Maidana my jaw went to the floor with him,in shock was an understatement.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Not gonna lie, when Khan landed that shot and Maidana squirmed on the ground my heart sunk.
      Mine too, my friend, mine too. Khan was impressive that fight no doubt, but Maidana came back and fought like a lion.
      Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      Khan dropped and beat Maidana..yes he did run in the 11th..but he dropped him and he won.. no need to make up lies and overhype Maidana
      Comon my dude, no need to hating on Maidana larryx.

Comment

Originally posted by loadedwraps View Post

khan was getting beat like meat from pillar to post. Keep in mind this is khans best win ever.
        trolllllll

Comment

Originally posted by Eskay View Post
          trolllllll
          It would be trolling if it wasn't true. He got beat from pillar to post, and it's his best win.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            Well it was a good fight, and a fight Khan won, but Khan fans talk about this fight like he put a beating on Maidana.
            yes, naturally a khunt will sugarcoat khan's best win. each time this fight is brought up it's either chino got destroyed in one round or khan won 11/12 rounds. in reality, khan barely scraped by with his life and on the official scorecards. he only won by a point or two on all three cards with a knockdown and a point deduction in his favor. but he dominated doe

Comment

It would be trolling if it wasn't true. He got beat from pillar to post, and it's his best win.
              Trolllololol

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post

yes, naturally a khunt will sugarcoat khan's best win. each time this fight is brought up it's either chino got destroyed in one round or khan won 11/12 rounds. in reality, khan barely scraped by with his life and on the official scorecards. he only won by a point or two on all three cards with a knockdown and a point deduction in his favor. but he dominated doe
                Truth.

Comment

Its one of the rare fights where both guys rep at the time enhanced, Khan beat a puncher while taking some big shots [roving his heart, and Maidana won 4 or 5 rounds after taking one of the worst Body Kd's you will ever see and still almost wins by KO.

The fact that we haven't seen a re macth is the sad thing, maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by shenmue View Post
                    Its one of the rare fights where both guys rep at the time enhanced, Khan beat a puncher while taking some big shots [roving his heart, and Maidana won 4 or 5 rounds after taking one of the worst Body Kd's you will ever see and still almost wins by KO.

The fact that we haven't seen a re macth is the sad thing, maybe one day.
                    I would love a rematch, the hype would be insane.

Comment

I would love a rematch, the hype would be insane.
                      Would also be another highly entertaining and dramatic fight. Puncher vs Boxer with weakish mandible is always dramatic.

Problem for Khan is Maidana is much improved, not just looking for that right hand anymore. His offense and offense are refined since their classic in 2010. Some will disagree with this but its very clear to me.

Ha in saying all that its still probably Khan UD or Maidana KO if they fight again just like it was in 2010.

Comment

Working...
                      X