No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Rigondeaux, Shiming, Ramirez Macau Workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBP View Post
    My favorite fighter back at it again. Can't wait till this Saturday.

But is Sod's last name Kotiegym or Looknongyongtoy? Every article gives him a different name.
    The Jedi master returns, baby!

As for the opponent's name, it reminds me of the scene in "Rocky" where Stallone points out to the promoter that he's wearing white trunks, not black, as in the fight poster. The promoter says, "It doesn't really matter, does it?" lol

Comment

My favorite fighter back at it again. Can't wait till this Saturday.

But is Sod's last name Kotiegym or Looknongyongtoy? Every article gives him a different name.
      My guess is his REAL name is Lookhsgshsbdhd but goes by Kotiegym cause... of well... his gym.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        The Jedi master returns, baby!

As for the opponent's name, it reminds me of the scene in "Rocky" where Stallone points out to the promoter that he's wearing white trunks, not black, as in the fight poster. The promoter says, "It doesn't really matter, does it?" lol
        Lol. Yeah I've been trolling my casual fan friends talking about he's fighting a guy 68-2. I already have them thinking Sod is a beast. They don't know any better.

Comment

The God returns.

Comment

Lol. Yeah I've been trolling my casual fan friends talking about he's fighting a guy 68-2. I already have them thinking Sod is a beast. They don't know any better.
            People hear a record like that and think the guy is on Pac's level. lol

I'm disappointed. Rigo's too old, and too much time has been wasted in his career, to waste further time with unworthy opponents. Wherever his career takes him, I hope Guille lands at least five really good opponents before he starts the inevitable decline. It's such a shame.

Comment

People hear a record like that and think the guy is on Pac's level. lol

I'm disappointed. Rigo's too old, and too much time has been wasted in his career, to waste further time with unworthy opponents. Wherever his career takes him, I hope Guille lands at least five really good opponents before he starts the inevitable decline. It's such a shame.
              Yup. His next move will define his career. Whether he stays with TR or tests the waters on the other side he needs to find someone that can get him good fights.

Comment

Looks like I was way off. According to Boxrec anyway.

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...7400&cat=boxer

Alias is Sod Looknongyangtoy and birth name is Anusorn Yotjan.

Comment

Is Unimas available on Comcast?

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    Looks like I was way off. According to Boxrec anyway.

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...7400&cat=boxer

Alias is Sod Looknongyangtoy and birth name is Anusorn Yotjan.
                    Doesn't matter, bro. The most name recognition that poor guy will ever get is as a "W" on Rigo's record.

Comment

This guy Shiming is getting KTFO the moment he steps in there with a live body, but Rigo is being buried. lol Oh, well, life ain't fair.

(And is it me, or does Zou's face look like he's about 80 years old when he throws a punch?)
                      Yo why do they have Rigo smiling like Stripe from "Gremlins" lol

Comment

Working...
                      X