Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Gennady Golovkin vs. Daniel Geale RbR, prediction & discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought we were gonna get atleast 6 rounds in lol.

Comment

• I think middleweight is Golovkin's division. He should try and unify it. As far as going against Ward or any other top super middleweight, I don't think he needs to take that risk. He is a natural middleweight and its not like he is going to get any bigger considering his age.

If he did fight Ward. I think he would get out boxed but I would give him a better chance against Froch.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Froch would not KO Golovkin. Stall that talk right now. I'm not sure about much about Froch/Golovkin, but either guy getting stopped would be incredibly surprising.
        I think there's a big difference fighting Stevens, Macklin and Geale - to fighting Froch or Kessler.

They are much bigger men. GGG is not even a big MW.

I could see him move down to 154 or fight at catchweight if they could make a Canelo fight for instance.

I would like to see Jr go down to MW and fight GGG. I think he's the only MW that can last 12 with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          I think there's a big difference fighting Stevens, Macklin and Geale - to fighting Froch or Kessler.

I could see him move down to 154 or fight at catchweight if they could make a Canelo fight for instance.

I would like to see Jr go down to MW and fight GGG. I think he's the only MW that can last 12 with him.
          Froch isn't much bigger. He's typically 172-175 on fight night.

I don't think Golovkin could make 154 healthy.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Froch isn't much bigger. He's typically 172-175 on fight night.

I don't think Golovkin could make 154 healthy.
            I would say Froch is considerably bigger than GGG.

Comment

• It didn't really surprise me that geale got blasted out like he did. Nobody else has mentioned the size difference!!!
              Both roughly same height, geale has slight edge on reach apparently.
              It must be GGG's genetic makeup or something! Look at weigh in photos. You look at GGG's whole shoulder down to his elbow.... Looks huge in comparison to geale's.....just the way he's built....fu@king powerhouse!!!

Comment

• Eventually we need to feed this Wolf some live prey ... bc he's going through these guys like they nothing

Comment

• I don't know who taught Golovkin cut of the ring but Canelo could take some classes.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

There is no way Chavez can make 160 safely, let alone last 12 if he did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luiz View Post
                      I don't know who taught Golovkin cut of the ring but Canelo could take some classes.
                      Kazakhstan has one of the best amateur schools in all of boxing. Their fighters have the fundamentals.

Comment

Working...
                      X