Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara: De La Hoya Knows Canelo Got a Gift!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
    Why should there be a rematch if he won????????????????????????
    Cause officially , Lara didn't get the victory , and even if he did , as there is such a big controversy , a rematch would make all clear , by Lara beating Canelo
    Again .
    Since there was a judge , whose score was so bad , a rematch would give a fair judge the chance to score the fight fairly .
    Don't you see Lara is not scared of fighting Canelo again ?
    What about de la Hoya ? What about you ?

Floyd gave maidana a rematch . I gave credit to Canelo when he took the first fight . He should give Lara a rematch . Maybe for himself , so he , Canelo , does it better .
    Hit and not get hit .

Comment

• Originally posted by lazaron72 View Post
      Cause officially , Lara didn't get the victory , and even if he did , as there is such a big controversy , a rematch would make all clear , by Lara beating Canelo
      Again .
      Since there was a judge , whose score was so bad , a rematch would give a fair judge the chance to score the fight fairly .
      Don't you see Lara is not scared of fighting Canelo again ?
      What about de la Hoya ? What about you ?

Floyd gave maidana a rematch . I gave credit to Canelo when he took the first fight . He should give Lara a rematch . Maybe for himself , so he , Canelo , does it better .
      Hit and not get hit .
      lara blew it, nobody wants to see him back on the big stage ever...
      welcome to unimas lara....

Comment

• Hit and not get hit mayweather,run and run faster lara

Comment

• Yeah Lara got a gift by getting paid a Million for stinking up the joint in a main event.

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
            lara blew it, nobody wants to see him back on the big stage ever...
            I do, so you're wrong there. You know Canelo didn't deserve the win so have to admit he "blew it" too.

Comment

• I thought Lara won, but there's no way he gets a rematch. When you fight defense first, you're going to lose decisions. It's just the way it's always been.

Comment

• forest lara ...

run run run run ....... ........................................... lara sucks big time. He's in the wrong sport he should be training for the boston marathon. Please do not compare him to mayweather . It's like comparing a face to an ass. Cuban school? If fidel hears that he would kill lara. nitramzaid@hotmail.com

Comment

• Lara making his case for the whiner hall of fame.

Comment

• The words "robbery" and "gift" get thrown around too loosely. This wasn't a robbery and it definitely wasn't a gift. In fact I'd say Canelo fought pretty ****ing hard for it and whether you think he won or not, he deserves a lot of respect for taking the fight and then fighting in a manner that many did not think he could do.

I didn't score the fight but it was very close IMO. I see some strange comparisons being made with this fight and Mayweather-Castillo I but the two weren't similar at all. Maybe if people stopped reading compubox #'s and started watching more fights, they'd see that. Mayweather jumped out to a huge lead on the cards but Castillo began imposing his will in the middle rounds and looked to have completely taken over headed to the championship rounds. After a rough tenth, Mayweather stood in the trenches for the bout's remainder and matched Castillo on the inside. Whether you thought he won those rounds is your opinion but that's something Lara did not do. He fought a good fight but a little more work in the trenches could have sealed it for him.

Comment

• Rematch

I think a rematch is deserved! Why not? It was a split decision. I thought Canelo fought with a lot of heart, but got exposed a little. I think a rematch is risky for him. I look forward to him fighting Cotto!

Comment

Working...
                      X