No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Mayweather Sr. on Canelo-Lara, Maidana Part 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
    It's sad for me to listen to senior try to put sentences together. He's only 3 or 4 years older than Ray Leonard but the condition he's in is obviously from substance abuse. He only had 30 or 35 fights and didn't take tremendous abuse in the ring so his condition stems from other problems.
    I remember him as an amateur boxer and was pretty slick and a top contender who again avoided punishment then. Very sad!

The fight stunk!!! I thought it would! Lara is NOT a pro fighter he's stuck in the amateur game where its "tag your it"! Sorry in the pros you eventually have to fight not just box. He talked a lot better than he fought!
    Canelo is Canelo he's nothing great put it seems that he comes to give an effort and maybe after his weak showing with Floyd he's grown up.
    We'll see against Cotto!
    Ray.
    And btw SRL was the drug head and admitted to it. When he was 30 he was washed up doing dope.

Comment

I'm not a floyd fan but really having your dad like this.... I kinda don't blame him for putting his health first.

Comment

Originally posted by crazed_z06 View Post
        FLoyd Sr is spot on.

Boring fight. Canelo punching air. Lara refusing to let his hands go.

Like Sr said, "Floyd beats em both on the same night"
        Only a ******ed person would agree with a ****** who can barley speak

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
          Substance abuse? Bro him and Roger are both sick as hell with all types of medical conditions they probably are pumped with so much medicine and pills and your going to say they are drug heads?
          Medicine doesn't make your teeth fall off but Crack does Roger has what 3 teeth ? How does he eat his KFC ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
            Lara is NOT a pro fighter he's stuck in the amateur game where its "tag your it"! Sorry in the pros you eventually have to fight not just box.
            Ray.
            Pure ignorance from what normally is a good poster. Lara is a professional worthy of respect, and the differences between the amateurs and the pros isn't "tag your it vs fighting". What rubbish. This is the kind of crap these causals see and then run with it, there is a big difference between boxing well and running, and Lara boxed and utilized the ring magnificently.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick Veteran View Post
              This gif image right here, is exactly why I raise my eyebrow when they say Canelo was landing the harder shots. He threw harder shots but Lara was landing a lot more harder shots in most rounds.
              laras short was covering his ribs...

Comment

What A Painful Interview; Sr's Brain Fried From Crack

Don't bring us anything else from Floyd Sr or Uncle Roger. They both sound illiterate. They can't string sentences together without f-bombs. Just thugs from the hood gravy training on Junior. I watched out 90 seconds of this and got tired of Sr struggling to talk.

Comment

Originally posted by TLC8 View Post
                  Don't bring us anything else from Floyd Sr or Uncle Roger. They both sound illiterate. They can't string sentences together without f-bombs. Just thugs from the hood gravy training on Junior. I watched out 90 seconds of this and got tired of Sr struggling to talk.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    Pure ignorance from what normally is a good poster. Lara is a professional worthy of respect, and the differences between the amateurs and the pros isn't "tag your it vs fighting". What rubbish. This is the kind of crap these causals see and then run with it, there is a big difference between boxing well and running, and Lara boxed and utilized the ring magnificently.
                    Exactly my brother!

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                      Medicine doesn't make your teeth fall off but Crack does Roger has what 3 teeth ? How does he eat his KFC ?
                      Roger Mayweather got his teeth fixed.

Comment

Working...
                      X