Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tomoki Kameda's Body Shot to the liver is a candidate for KO of the year.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry but lighter weight classes have no business being considered for knockout of the year or fight of the year.

Comment

Soon everyone on boxingscene will remember the name tomoki Kameda. I will go out on a limb here. I would pick Kameda over Leo Santa Cruz.

Comment

didn't even look like he put much into it. scary.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostBlade View Post
          I'm sorry but lighter weight classes have no business being considered for knockout of the year or fight of the year.
          Did you see the stephen smith vs gary buckland KO from last year. It looked exactly like Marquez vs Pacquiao 4 KO. I consider welterweight a light weight-class. Marquez vs Pacquiao 4 was clear cut KO of the year that year. I believed Smith vs Buckland should have gotten KO of the year last year. My second choice was GGG vs Macklin.

Comment

Tomoki needs to get signed by al haymon ASAP.

Comment

Tomoki should be put in more co-main events. Eventually it can lead to him being a main eventer.

Comment

was a sickening body shot KO, Froch groves 2 was better doe

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                  was a sickening body shot KO, Froch groves 2 was better doe
                  Nope, No way. Froch groves was a good KO but this one, The Kameda KO so far takes the cake. This is like the GGG Bodyshot on Macklin.

Comment

That was brutal. Seeing him writhe in pain on the mat was disturbing.

Comment

Originally posted by Shad0wB0xer View Post
                      That was brutal. Seeing him writhe in pain on the mat was disturbing.
                      The Power is real.

Comment

Working...
                      X