Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Erislandy Lara vs Saul Alvarez.. Who Won?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lara schooled Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
      Easy win for Lara you know it was because all the Canelo fans got are the same excuses as if they had lost on the cards as well " he ran doe" "Canelo came forward doe" The fk does it matter who came forward if it was ineffective.
      Canelo is winning all of the "Who won?" polls I've seen.

88-53-17 here. 17-13 on CHB. 135-79-31 on ESB.

What's the difference between your excuses and their excuses?

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
        Lara clearly won that fight.

I don't know what you were watching if you thought Canelo won.

The only way Canelo won that fight is if punches on the gloves, hips arms and elbows count.

This

Comment

tried to rewatch it, but that was one ugly ass fight to score. stopped after the second round

not enough clean punches landed by neither guy

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
            clear win for lara 115-113. Close fight but Canelo was not getting the shit end.
            I agree. I actually am not surprised/upset about the decision.

Canelo knows he didn't win. Chepo knows he didn't win, Floyd exposed Canelo, Lara confirmed it

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Canelo knows he didn't win. Chepo knows he didn't win, Floyd exposed Canelo, Lara confirmed it
              "Mayweather beat canelo so it's like lara beat canelo too doe" lmao see this is the lame ass excuse I was talking about that reminded me of the AB memes

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Lara confirmed it but his style doesn't resonate well with "true" fans of the sport. Floyd schooled Canelo doe. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
                  Canelo is winning all of the "Who won?" polls I've seen.

88-53-17 here. 17-13 on CHB. 135-79-31 on ESB.

What's the difference between your excuses and their excuses?
                  Well, for starters, the mob isn't always right. In fact, there's a major school of thought in stock market trading that presumes the masses are usually wrong. It's called "contrarian investing". Then there's the fact that Mexicans far, far outnumber Cubans in population. There's also the fact that most people prefer a more aggressive style of fighting. There are lies, damn lies, then there are statistics. I can go on....

Comment

Topic is a fail for the Cubans,Lara gave the fight away very disappointed with Lara should have stand his ground from time to time but that didn't. Really thought he was going to win but Canelo won and still has a lot to learn

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                      Well, for starters, the mob isn't always right. In fact, there's a major school of thought in stock market trading that presumes the masses are usually wrong. It's called "contrarian investing". Then there's the fact that Mexicans far, far outnumber Cubans in population. There's also the fact that most people prefer a more aggressive style of fighting. There are lies, damn lies, then there are statistics. I can go on....
                      Give it a rest troll Lara lost should have copied Floyd,Miguel Vasquez, or ivan Calderon hit and don't get hit style. Now that's boxing. What Lara did was utter crap take that crap back to the amateurs

Comment

Working...
                      X