No announcement yet.

In case you ballerinas didn't know, body punches count

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In case you ballerinas didn't know, body punches count

Listen the final scorecard was unfair. But this is a fight! This isn't the amateurs!! You come against the 3rd/4th biggest cash cow in this sport in a fight which you talk non stop about a schoolage.... you have to do more than pitty pat and marathon around the ring...

Lara is a hypejob with one dimension, albeit a masterful dimension, one two roll out, rinse and repeat, not to mention his complete lack of inside game.

Canelo won a close decision on my card.

Last edited by Resilient; 07-13-2014, 12:28 AM.

"B b but, he was implementing his game plan!"

STFU, if you're gonna make me pay to watch you, you better put on a PERFORMANCE. Not some weak ass reverse Jesse Owens impersonation.

Comment

Body shots count, but this wasn't Maidana landing big ones against the ropes on Mayweather. Half of them Saul landed were pitty-patty body slaps.

GTF0H. You gotta be effective.

Look at Provo-Algieri vs this fight. Compare-contrast

Comment

Lara won. Everyone seen it and knows Canelo got an early birthday gift

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
          Lara won. Everyone seen it and knows Canelo got an early birthday gift
          I can see you were in the corner beating off to yourself while the rest enjoyed the Canelo victory

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
            Body shots count, but this wasn't Maidana landing big ones against the ropes on Mayweather. Half of them Saul landed were pitty-patty body slaps.

GTF0H. You gotta be effective.

Look at Provo-Algieri vs this fight. Compare-contrast
            Hate makes you irrational bro...

Canelo's vicious body punches ruined Lara's gameplan, he literally slowed Lara down with those body punches and don't tell me Lara wasn't hurt because he clearly was, he was gasping for air in the corner.

Comment

Body punches didn't count in Maidana-Mayweather, I guess it matters who the promoter picks as judges.

Comment

Intense stare downs:

Scary right? Like they can't wait to get at each others throats.

Wrong, one guy just wanted to avoid any type of confrontation all night long and then raise his hands in victory after the 12th round no matter what the official scorecards say.

Comment

Body punching was about all Canelo had going for him in this fight.

He worked the body very nice, though

Comment

Lara literally ran for his life the entire fight.

Hope this bum doesn't ever get another TV date unless it's espn

Comment

Working...
                    X