Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo vs Lara Round By Round Scoring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Close final round. I felt like Canelo had some good moments and forced the action, but Lara also lands 3 pretty clean shots.

I scored it 115-113 Canelo

I could also see a draw

Comment

Canelo, victorious.

Comment

What a boring fight and these announcers were talking and saying the fight was exciting...and Jerry Roth, the corrupt judge in all fights (he gave Trinidad the win in the De La Hoya fight) gave the fight to Lara. What a joke. Glad I didn't pay for this fight, watched it for free online.

Comment

Lara wasnt active enough, too often he allowed Canelo to get off his offense

Comment

Lara is so one dimensional did the same thing over and over, very boring, 117-111 is a terrible score I had it more like a draw. Lara will never convince the judges throwing 3 punches then move 3 punches then move. Lara moved too much wasn't active enough, he won't get another big fight

Comment

115-113 either way fine. 117-111 what a disgusting score.

Comment

the right man won. Justice in boxing. Lara should never get a chance again.

Canelo just said it. "He didn't come to fight. He would not fight him again until he learns to fight".

Comment

I would pick GGG/Cotto/Bradley/Pacquiao to wipe the floor with Canelo easy.
                  But man Lara threw so little punches. I had him winning 115-113 though, Canelo landed 1 out of 6/7 punches every combo.

Can't believe Canelo gave Mayweather a fight when he decided to ditch his crappy strategy at times.

Comment

this guy has accomplished nothing but talks like he' s been world champion for years. this guy is the worst kind of fighter. Gives no respect but hasn't done **** to back it up. Broner like.

Comment

Another Haymon hype job exposed! Lara has no balls!

Comment

Working...
                      X