Collapse
No announcement yet.

terrence crawford will loose to any top 140 fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, I wanted to say a large weight gain after the weigh in is not unusual today. I much prefer the old way of fighters weighing in on the same day they fight. You didn't have big middleweights fighting as welterweights and so on in the same day weigh in days.

Comment

Terrance Crawford is the truth, future USA cash cow potential, depending on what division he settles into to make a run. I am a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        Terrance Crawford is the truth, future USA cash cow potential, depending on what division he settles into to make a run. I am a fan.
        I think we finally agree on something

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          I think we finally agree on something

Comment

I said it once I'll say it again tc becomes the new mike Dallas at 140 if he is stupid enough to go up. Really don't see nothing in tc that leads me to believe he is going to be great. People are trying to see something that doest exist. If anything a lot of red flags were shown against an undersize and inactive Gamboa

Comment

Originally posted by Wizardsh View Post
              I said it once I'll say it again tc becomes the new mike Dallas at 140 if he is stupid enough to go up. Really don't see nothing in tc that leads me to believe he is going to be great. People are trying to see something that doest exist. If anything a lot of red flags were shown against an undersize and inactive Gamboa
              Gamboa make mistakes, but mainly because TC frustrated him. Inactivity isn't always a good excuse. Stopping Gamboa is a credible win, and Crawford will be an ATG when it's all said and done.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                Gamboa make mistakes, but mainly because TC frustrated him. Inactivity isn't always a good excuse. Stopping Gamboa is a credible win, and Crawford will be an ATG when it's all said and done.
                This guy is funny

Comment

anybody remember the ivan calderon vs segura fight? Thats what the gamboa fight reminded me of. gamboa was just to small for tc. i dont know why people are so high on tc already.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                    He will not have any size advantage though.

I don't see the crazy skills ppl talk about when it come to TC. Just being honest.
                    Originally posted by Wizardsh View Post
                    I said the same **** bro.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                      anybody remember the ivan calderon vs segura fight? Thats what the gamboa fight reminded me of. gamboa was just to small for tc. i dont know why people are so high on tc already.
                      He beats Gamboa who's going down to 130 maybe even 126 and now TC can beat anybody at 140 according to NSB.

Comment

Working...
                      X