Collapse
No announcement yet.

terrence crawford will loose to any top 140 fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This another one of those wild threads people make that they have no real idea what they're talking about.

I don't know if he'd win every fight he'd take there, but he'd be competitive, and I think top 5 within a few years. He'd give Garcia a boxing lesson

Comment

Originally posted by papichulosweg View Post
      this guy got hurt by little gamboa and the only reason he won was because he came in as a middleweight the kid doesnt impress me and at 140 he will not carry much power he will get destroy by a top 10 140
      Ummm he got hurt by Gamboa and recovered and came back to stop him. You're making it seem as if getting hurt by someone like Yuriorkis is embarrassing as if he is some journeyman, because Gamboa is an established professional.

How many guys fight someone like Gamboa in their first world title defense?

Yuriorkis is my dude, but give props where it's due.

Comment

Who cares... he dropped his hands and got caught with a big shot. He admitted to making that mistake because he was styling too hard. I bet you anything that TC beats any top 140 right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Thing is Crawfords ability to adjust separates him from the pack. Danny can't adjust, Crawford blew up to 152 when he was fighting at 135.

Fighting at 140 he will be just fine. He beat Prescott at 140
          He will not have any size advantage though.

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
          im a big danny fan but TC would leave him befuddled......too much skill.
          I don't see the crazy skills ppl talk about when it come to TC. Just being honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
            He will not have any size advantage though.

I don't see the crazy skills ppl talk about when it come to TC. Just being honest.
            it doesn't take a big size advantage to beat danny......danny can be out boxed and TC has enough skill to do it.

Comment

I think he beats pretty much everyone. Matthysse might be the most dangerous, Peterson might pose some problems with his pressure too.

But Crawford beats up Danny.

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
                it doesn't take a big size advantage to beat danny......danny can be out boxed and TC has enough skill to do it.
                Everyone is going crazy cuz of his win over little Gamboa. At 140, it will be a different story. And it will be hard for him outbox top guys his side that don't have to jump in from 10 feet away to land a punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Killer_of_Sheep View Post
                  I think he beats pretty much everyone. Matthysse might be the most dangerous, Peterson might pose some problems with his pressure too.

But Crawford beats up Danny.
                  See what I mean! TC beats a guy going back down to 130 maybe even 126 and he now beats up everyone at 140. Smh only time will tell but I think ya mofos are jumping the gun.

Comment

You just know he's gonna be big, he's already getting hated on and he does nothing but get a solid win. TS well cross that bridge... till then appreciate!

Comment

He weighed 135 at the weigh in so under the rules of weighing in 30 hours or more before the fight he was legal and the large weight gain after the fight was nothing dozens of other fighters don't do. Middleweight is 160 and he was no where near that heavy. 140 seems to be a stronger weight class than 135 so he might have trouble beating the best and I think Matthysse would knock him out. Crawford is a good boxer-puncher and he takes a punch reasonably well so he might win a belt at 140.

Comment

Working...
                      X