Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the pro/ ex pro fighters on this forum?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are the pro/ ex pro fighters on this forum?

Not saying people are wrong but I see where roger mayweather gets the " most people don't know **** about boxing " quote ..I have been reading a lot of comments from the average poster and it seems a lot of them speak as if they are the overlords of boxing insight and discredit a lot of fighters if not their own fav... I just want to know who on this forum is pro/ex pro fighters.. I know there's a bunch..

Iceman John scully posts here from time to time,Shawn porter posted here before he got big now he's too good to post here I guess...can't think of anyone else

Comment

Pretty sure a lot of them browse

Comment

Originally posted by IboxSouthpaw View Post
        Not saying people are wrong but I see where roger mayweather gets the " most people don't know **** about boxing " quote ..I have been reading a lot of comments from the average poster and it seems a lot of them speak as if they are the overlords of boxing insight and discredit a lot of fighters if not their own fav... I just want to know who on this forum is pro/ex pro fighters.. I know there's a bunch..
        I guess it depends what you consider an average poster. Maybe they don't see themselves as the overlords of boxing.... But it is their opinion. People see **** different. There are different levels and types of boxing fans. Also different people will appreciate different styles of fighting. At the end of the day it's up to you to figure out which posters you agree with and which are totally ******ed. Considering you been a member for a month it's a pretty big post to make ( average poster ) I only been on here a while and straight up I could say that JSDF, Hougigo, Jas, Beerculees, Mike D are a few that I always pretty much agree with.
        As for pro boxers on here.... Dunno if Rockin was pro but def knows his ****, and Ray corso... Dunno if he ever got in the ring but damn that man knows his boxing. When Ray speaks.....u listen!!!!.......boxing gospel right there!!!! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by IboxSouthpaw View Post
          Roger Mayweather and the rest of the Mayweathers don't post here unless they have someone writing for them since all 3 are illiterate.

Comment

I am an aspiring professional...if that counts lol

Comment

I was an amateur till last year, decided to focus on my studies, won a couple of local junior titles.

Comment

Originally posted by @JabranKhalid View Post
                Goodluck buddy

Waleed Din turned pro his debut is on 13/9

He posts under his name.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Hans Landa View Post
                  Iceman John scully posts here from time to time,Shawn porter posted here before he got big now he's too good to post here I guess...can't think of anyone else
                  Cornflake!

Rockin'

Andre Berto

Comment

Originally posted by @JabranKhalid View Post
                    Good luck my friend !! Train hard and keep working

Comment

Working...
                    X