Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Josesito Lopez is fighting September 6th?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a card with Carlos Molina and K9 on September 6 also. Unless Broner and Luke are on that card too.

Comment

Lopez should hope it's Broner. His size, strength, and activity may give him a chance. Mathysse wrecks him.

Comment

Originally posted by Masterclass775 View Post
        Jesus Christ!! what round was that punch landed in? That punch had pop on it. Must've not noticed it in real time because floyd seemed to recover from it well but **** in slow motion it looked like it connected well and even stunned him
        It landed on his chest. Who knows what would have been if it connected with chin.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          If he fights ab= waste of time cherry pick
          Fights Lucas= foty potential. Such warriors
          Lopez fighting either is actually a good fight. I know what you're saying, but that's two two cents on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
            Maybe he goes up against Berto. Wasn't he on the card as well.
            That was my first thought of who Lopez would fight On that card. If Lopez is in the mix on that card he's going against another Haymon fighter ( Berto, Lucas, Broner ) all signed to Haymon. Personally I'm cool with any Of those 3 facing Lopez.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine Doe View Post
              It landed on his chest. Who knows what would have been if it connected with chin.
              Yeah who knows. If you zoom in on the GIF it looks like It lands. Then zoom in on his legs they seem to buckle. Just a tad. Idk. But... I enjoyed th fight and can't wait until sept.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                If he fights ab= waste of time cherry pick
                Fights Lucas= foty potential. Such warriors
                both fights are garbage

Comment

Most likely he fights Matthysse while Broner finds another Rod Salsa.

Comment

Working...
                  X