Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which will more PPV buys? TBE/Maidana 2 or Pacquiao/Algieri????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by way2strong View Post
    WTF is a TBE? Pac-Alg will flop but Arum doesn't give a damm about american PPVs for this fight or else he wouldnt have went back to china.... I'll say Madonna rematch by 2-3x ammount
    then why is it slated for PPV in the US and will be staged at a time in china such that US ppv fans can seeit?

Comment

Psh, Pac is going overseas again.... Floyd would never do that.

Pac is going to get chinese money too

Comment

lol @ the posters voting for Pac-Algieri. They have exposed themselves as biased nuthuggers who aren't real boxing fans.

Maidana gave Floyd his toughest fight since probably Jose Luis Castillo. A rematch is more than justified and will do better numbers than the proposed farce in Macau.

Comment

This thread is a joke right? Even people who are die hard Pac fans know that fight is one of the most pathetic things ever put on PPV.

Comment

its TRC* not tbe you clown

Comment

I think if PAC does fight Algieri its gonna tank . There are plenty of good fighters out there for Pac to fight .IF its Algieri mostly all the PPV buys are gonna be from die hard Pac fans . Even to the casual fan the May / Maidana fight seems more competitive .Plus ... first question theyre gonna ask Is " who's Algieri " .

Comment

I buy all PPV

Comment

Both **** fights

Comment

If people were smart they'd purchase neither. If they had to pick one they should pick the one the haven't seen yet.

Myself? I didn't vote because I have a problem and I will be buying both.

Comment

No one besides Floyd Groupies give a shit.

Comment

Working...
                      X