Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Says Maidana Rematch Done For 9/13

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't expect the ref appointed to this fight will allow the stuff from the 1st fight. I expect floyd to win like 9-3 or 10-2.

Comment

Not interested.

Can't wait to hear the excuses when the fights the same as the first.

Comment

Floyd will win convincingly this time around. Hope Maidana gets a good cut this time.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Can't expect the ref appointed to this fight will allow the stuff from the 1st fight. I expect floyd to win like 9-3 or 10-2.
          Well thankfully it wont be Joe Cortez. He'd break them up as soon as Maidana was within a foot from Floyd.

Comment

Doesn't GoldenBoy own the rights to the September 13th date at the MGM? Anyone?

Comment

get yah popcorn ready!

This will be epic!!! Best Fight of the year!! Best Boxer EVER!! Can't wait!!

On another note.. get your running shoes on and if you're willing to throw $80 away.. do it! no undercard.. not interested! I am happy for chino doe!

Comment

Floyd's getting Roy/Tarver'd.

This is the right fight to make. It's hard to care too much about anything Floyd or Pac do anymore, but this is a good fight.

Comment

Pointless fight.

I bet Showtime are regretting giving him that bumper deal. Bar the Canelo fight, all of the PPVs would have bummed.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                    Well thankfully it wont be Joe Cortez. He'd break them up as soon as Maidana was within a foot from Floyd.
                    that was funny.

Comment

I enjoyed the first fight. Bring on the 2nd.

Comment

Working...
                      X