Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Says Maidana Rematch Done For 9/13

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surprised people are complaining about this fight. Sure, there's a chance Floyd could shut Chino out completely but Marcos gave him the most problems since Castillo. It was an entertaining fight (and one most people, including myself, slept on).

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      You forgot about ATG Oscar De La Hoya (Before Manny Pacquiao), you forgot about ATG Shane Mosely (before Manny Pacquiao), You forgot about Ricky Hatton (before Manny Pacquiao), you forgot that everyone that makes Manny Pacquiao's victories so great, were beaten by Floyd Mayweather. The difference is Mayweather is the undefeated, undisputed, P4P best boxer in the world. Even if Maidana would KO Mayweather in the rematch, he would still be ranked above Manny Pacquiao when all is said and done. Why? Because Pacquiao is a "suspect" fighter. He's right there with Barry Bonds, never been tested positive, but highly suspect. He should go in the Hall of Fame, just like Sammy Sosa, and Mark McGuire...with a fu*king asterisk. Why? Because his trainer was dumb enough to admit in public, that Ariza was giving Manny unknown substances in a shake, and he had to fire him for that! Why? Because Manny's promoter was dumb enough to say he scared of needles, his cuts weren't healed, and he needed an outdoor stadium to be built before he could fight Floyd Mayweather. Don't play with me son! Sit back, relax, and watch your boy fight Chris Algeri in November, as he plays the opening act for Zou Shiming.
      Ish just got real!

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
        I can't believe TBE went life and death and now rematching a guy Amir Khan dropped and beat comfortably, as well as out boxed quite handily by Devon Alexander of all people.
        Really? Khan beat him comfortably? U d!ck go back and watch the fight...yes khan got him with that good body shot...but maidana had khan running a lot of times during that fight...he was so close to being stopped I was surprise that the ref actually let it continue...f.uck u talkin he best him comfortably lol

Comment

You forgot about ATG Oscar De La Hoya (Before Manny Pacquiao), you forgot about ATG Shane Mosely (before Manny Pacquiao), You forgot about Ricky Hatton (before Manny Pacquiao), you forgot that everyone that makes Manny Pacquiao's victories so great, were beaten by Floyd Mayweather. The difference is Mayweather is the undefeated, undisputed, P4P best boxer in the world. Even if Maidana would KO Mayweather in the rematch, he would still be ranked above Manny Pacquiao when all is said and done. Why? Because Pacquiao is a "suspect" fighter. He's right there with Barry Bonds, never been tested positive, but highly suspect. He should go in the Hall of Fame, just like Sammy Sosa, and Mark McGuire...with a fu*king asterisk. Why? Because his trainer was dumb enough to admit in public, that Ariza was giving Manny unknown substances in a shake, and he had to fire him for that! Why? Because Manny's promoter was dumb enough to say he scared of needles, his cuts weren't healed, and he needed an outdoor stadium to be built before he could fight Floyd Mayweather. Don't play with me son! Sit back, relax, and watch your boy fight Chris Algeri in November, as he plays the opening act for Zou Shiming.
          Ethere'd, TOO STRONG, TOO HARSH.

Comment

ha... i brought that shiat up and posted a link on it. and weebler red k me cuz he thought that story was false! ariza was giving pac secret shakes, it was there in black in white...rios came up positive and guess what??? ariza is gone now... i like pac but now he is an advocate for drug testing all of a suden now that ariza is gone??? idk but something is fishy
            Last edited by LouIE G; 07-10-2014, 03:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
              How bout granpa Morales giving Maidana a boxing lesson until he grew another head out of his face?

It's the same Maidana... TBE is the one that declined.
              why did he grow another head out of his face? Because Maidana hit him with sledgehammers.

This version of Maidana is a whole 'nother beast.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronx2245 View Post
                you forgot about atg oscar de la hoya (before manny pacquiao), you forgot about atg shane mosely (before manny pacquiao), you forgot about ricky hatton (before manny pacquiao), you forgot that everyone that makes manny pacquiao's victories so great, were beaten by floyd mayweather. The difference is mayweather is the undefeated, undisputed, p4p best boxer in the world. Even if maidana would ko mayweather in the rematch, he would still be ranked above manny pacquiao when all is said and done. Why? Because pacquiao is a "suspect" fighter. He's right there with barry bonds, never been tested positive, but highly suspect. He should go in the hall of fame, just like sammy sosa, and mark mcguire...with a fu*king asterisk. why? Because his trainer was dumb enough to admit in public, that ariza was giving manny unknown substances in a shake, and he had to fire him for that! Why? Because manny's promoter was dumb enough to say he scared of needles, his cuts weren't healed, and he needed an outdoor stadium to be built before he could fight floyd mayweather. Don't play with me son! Sit back, relax, and watch your boy fight chris algeri in november, as he plays the opening act for zou shiming.
                this post right here will have fan boys ass hole hurting like crazy i'm telling you

the truth hurts!

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw King View Post
                  Really? Khan beat him comfortably? U d!ck go back and watch the fight...yes khan got him with that good body shot...but maidana had khan running a lot of times during that fight...he was so close to being stopped I was surprise that the ref actually let it continue...f.uck u talkin he best him comfortably lol
                  So Maidana got 1 good round in after getting dropped and losing the majority of the rounds against a guy you believe is a scrub! I think we are in agreement here, you just think highly of Maidana whose claim to fame is beating hype job Broner.

Comment

• Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
                    this post right here will have fan boys ass hole hurting like crazy i'm telling you

the truth hurts!
                    this thread will officialy turn from mayweather vs maidana to mayweather vs pacquaio in........wait for it,wait for it........... 5,4,3,2,1..........

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                      why did he grow another head out of his face? Because Maidana hit him with sledgehammers.

This version of Maidana is a whole 'nother beast.
                      Why was it even competitive to begin with? That was Morales second boxing career after being retired by David Diaz!

Comment

Working...
                      X