No announcement yet.

I thought Lara had no fans doe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
    All this attention must be new to him, have him in an all time high of spirit. Nice to see him enjoying himself and his people. It's funny because on camera he seems so calm and soft spoken but when the written articles come out from his camp they make him out to be some prick. I always thought it was his goofy manager tying to stir up a commotion in order for the fight to sell a bit more. Anyway gl Lara and all your fans! Give us a good fight! For yourself, your future, your old and new fans and to show the world the Cuban School of Boxing on a grand stage!

still rooting for Canelo doe
    This is exactly what I got from the video. Lots of haters on this thread "they're not there for him, even that geek Ellie gets mobbed" you guys need to get laid in a heartbeat.

Like Cubanguy said a lot of ppl on this forum with pent up aggression and sexual frustration.

It's so nice to see Lara excited like a kid with all the recognition after being robbed from chances to shine like his fight against Pwill.

Great post, refreshing to see real posts on this forum.

War Lara, box the ginger's ears off even if you'll get robbed. Show these trolls what time is it.

Comment

Yeah somehow I don't get the feeling Canelo is struggling with weight

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
        Yeah somehow I don't get the feeling Canelo is struggling with weight
        Because he's not it's just a lara fanboys excuse so when lara gets pummeled they wiol be like "he was a LHW doe what did you expect?" F4g mathysse will be the first to use that excuse too like he was the 1st to say he was drained

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
          http://youtu.be/br2NjhkymYw

Can't find embed link
          No, that just goes to show how boxing fans are when they see you (a top known fighter) in person. I wouldn't say those are a bunch of die hard Lara fans. I'm not a fan, but I'd like to get to meet him if I was there.

Comment

Of course he has fans, everybody has fans. Even Aaron Hernandez has fans. Doesn't make Lara any less of a side show or a stepping stone!

The Rich Coward has spoken

Comment

Great To See! His stardom is growing and it could really take off if he delivers a great performance on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRichCoward View Post
                Of course he has fans, everybody has fans. Even Aaron Hernandez has fans. Doesn't make Lara any less of a side show or a stepping stone!

The Rich Coward has spoken
                If you saw Lara, or any boxer you dislike in person, The B*tch Coward won't say ****; you might even suck a d*ck.
                Last edited by northstar; 07-10-2014, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                  The Cuban fans on this forum think everybody is against them .

Conspiracy theories about rigo etc.

When that's not the case
                  If I was Cuban I would be pissed at the way the fighters get treated. Rico is too boring to be on HBO but Ward is getting 2 million to fight Edwin Rodriguez and be just as "boring".

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
                      That was actually taken a week ago. I'm pretty confident he shed that excess weight.
                      My apologies for being a little outdated. That's good tho. I don't want any excuses come fight night.

Comment

Working...
                      X