Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Truth. View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaOQhHYWmJQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5ErDpt4Frw

Thurman has called out every welterweight including Alexander, countless times.
    He's awfully quiet now that somebody is calling him out now though.

For the record I don't think Keith is scared.

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
      He's awfully quiet now that somebody is calling him out now though.

For the record I don't think Keith is scared.
      What do you mean he's awfully quiet? He hasn't got a fight scheduled or anything so he hasn't given many interviews he's not really had a chance to talk about Alexander, although in the links I posted above he said he would like the fight. He's not very active on twitter etc.

He's not a big mouth, he has numerous times he will fight anyone at 147.

You're saying he's gone quiet but he's not scared. What exactly do you mean?

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaOQhHYWmJQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5ErDpt4Frw

Thurman has called out every welterweight including Alexander, countless times.
        But when the going gets tough like now he's silent.

Comment

Originally posted by Booty Dew View Post
          But when the going gets tough like now he's silent.
          Nothing you say is taken seriously on here.

Comment

What do you mean he's awfully quiet? He hasn't got a fight scheduled or anything so he hasn't given many interviews he's not really had a chance to talk about Alexander, although in the links I posted above he said he would like the fight. He's not very active on twitter etc.

He's not a big mouth, he has numerous times he will fight anyone at 147.

You're saying he's gone quiet but he's not scared. What exactly do you mean?
            Pretty much what I just said.

There is a very good chance that Devon would beat him. Very good. I see a lot of interviews with Thurman. Not a peep about Devon recently. That's what I'm saying.

Comment

Nothing you say is taken seriously on here.
              Is that not the truth...?

Thurman is usually barking out about being ducked and wanting to fight anyone

And Devon said he's willing to fight, neither of them have a date scheduled and now he's quiet lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
                Pretty much what I just said.

There is a very good chance that Devon would beat him. Very good. I see a lot of interviews with Thurman. Not a peep about Devon recently. That's what I'm saying.
                Mate Thurman would wreck Alexander. Thurman hasn't been giving many interviews lately, in the link I posted above, he said he would like to fight Alexander. It's a recent interview.

Originally posted by Booty Dew View Post
                Is that not the truth...?

Thurman is usually barking out about being ducked and wanting to fight anyone

And Devon said he's willing to fight, neither of them have a date scheduled and now he's quiet lmao.
                Yeah, even though he's said he'd fight Devon numerous times.

Btw are you pro or anti Groves today?

Comment

Mate Thurman would wreck Alexander. Thurman hasn't been giving many interviews lately, in the link I posted above, he said he would like to fight Alexander. It's a recent interview
                  If Thurman were to "wreck" Alexander I would be highly impressed. However, nothing Thurman has done to this point has indicated he could. For me, at least.

I do think this is the fight to make to show Thurman's true worth though

Comment

Yay.......

Comment

Thurman is very quiet these days. He can no longer claim everyone is ducking him.

Comment

Working...
                      X