Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Rewatching Rd 10 Of Maidana vs May to See Maidana Counter Mays Pull Counter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Rewatching Rd 10 Of Maidana vs May to See Maidana Counter Mays Pull Counter

And how exactly did Maidana lose that rd? He totally won that.

Just shows how many close rds were, because I remember the 11th and 12th being close too.

Floyd landed more body shots as well as what looked to be the harder shots in that round. I think Chino did good that round but that was a clear round for Mayweather IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine Doe View Post
      And how exactly did Maidana lose that rd? He totally won that.

Just shows how many close rds were, because I remember the 11th and 12th being close too.
      The Showtime replay spin was in full effect by then. They were basically trying to reinforce a myth that Maidana's successes ended in the first half. To the money men of sho... close fight equals good. Maidana derailing the gravy train... bad.

Check for a nice little left hook landed in the 12th too while they were exchanging. May was buzzed momentarily from that. Gotta give it to May tho.. even with the powerlocks... He showed he has a good beard.

Comment

No that was one of Mayweather's clearer rounds, talk about grasping at straws. Maidana didn't do much of anything but attempting to avoid more devastating body shots.
        Last edited by Doctor_Tenma; 07-09-2014, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Broner got a better beard than Mayweather doe

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
            No that was one of Mayweather clearer rounds, talk about grasping at straws. Maidana didn't do much of anything but attempting to avoid more devastating body shots.
            I mean, all these months later. I just don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
              Me neither, I'll never understand it as well. You'd think there wasn't actual footage of this fight, it's downright pathetic. I suspect most of it is trolling so I usually leave it alone.

Comment

No that was one of Mayweather's clearer rounds, talk about grasping at straws. Maidana didn't do much of anything but attempting to avoid more devastating body shots.
                Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
                Alright..answer this.. Did sho's team even notice may's pull counter got countered? Forget a replay, did they even acknowledge it when it happened? A keystone Maidana moment..

The answer is no.

Meanwhile... EVERY Mayweather shot of note was highlighted
                Last edited by Syf; 07-09-2014, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Look, the known Mayweather apologist comes for the savoir.

Comment

Me neither, I'll never understand it as well. You'd think there wasn't actual footage of this fight, it's downright pathetic. I suspect most of it is trolling so I usually leave it alone.
                    Ya, I just ****ing watched it you idiots. Maidana won rd 10. Mayweather didnt do **** in that rd.

Comment

Working...
                    X