No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma Sees Vargas, Every Future Fight as 'Do or Die'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
    Juanma is the underdog, he was brought in to showcase Vargas. I know why he was chosen and I'm still willing to give Juanma a shot. He didn't lose to Willy LumpLump, he lost to a couple of monsters. Vargas is untested with 19 C and B class wins, that may not be enough. Remember Mark Davis.
    Mark Davis had no power and had fought below C level opposition. Vargas has a high work rate and decent power, plus an Olympic pedigree that can help him against plodding JuanMa. I know Lopez can KO anyone at any moment with one punch at 130 but I'm leaning on Vargas here. Oh and Davis is nothing alike to Vargas in any way, shape or form.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
      Mark Davis had no power and had fought below C level opposition. Vargas has a high work rate and decent power, plus an Olympic pedigree that can help him against plodding JuanMa. I know Lopez can KO anyone at any moment with one punch at 130 but I'm leaning on Vargas here. Oh and Davis is nothing alike to Vargas in any way, shape or form.
      I'm not saying Juanma will win, but there are similarities in the situations. Davis was undefeated, he was stepping up, Farenas was brought in to lose. Vargas may be better than Davis, but I think Juanma is better than Farenas. It still sounds like a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
        i always thought juanma was an arroant,****y fighter until salido took that away from him,but i'm going for him in this fight,his only problem and this has always been the case from 122,126 and I bet it will happen again at 130,he's not good at taking punche,some just take good shots like margarito did,rios,,he just doesn't,i've said it before as long as they put him in against non punchers he'll be ok and I hope he wins,would like to see him as champ again
        He is still an arrogant ahole. A month ago he was playing softball in a fund raising event. A friend of mine ask him, if he will face Papito. Juanma scream at him angry. Go and get me $300K and I will fight him. ****** considering he is fighting for $125K against a guy he has less of a chance. He is still a prick.

Comment

Working...
        X