Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Geale, Fletcher Go To War For Golovkin, Jacobs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking by this video, Gaele is in some deep trouble.

Getting caught by the jab, getting backed against the ropes and staying there. Against Golovkin, if he gets to the ropes that easily, the fight will end early.

Comment

I just might sell my house and put every penny on Golovkin.

Comment

AND NEW! Geale's in great shape. Australia will have a new champion on July 26th. Time for GGG to be humbled.

WAR GEALE!!! WAR AUSTRALIA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
          AND NEW! Geale's in great shape. Australia will have a new champion on July 26th. Time for GGG to be humbled.

WAR GEALE!!! WAR AUSTRALIA!!!
          Judging by this video I find that very hard to believe. And theres nothing to humble about Golovkin. Hes one of the most humble in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            Judging by this video I find that very hard to believe. And theres nothing to humble about Golovkin. Hes one of the most humble in boxing.

LOL, they both have fights in 2 weeks dude, they're not trying to take each other's heads off. Don't worry, July 26th you're going to say to yourself "gee, i guess that 2 minute video of light sparring didn't mean anything afterall"

AND NEW!!! WAR GEALE!!! WAR AUSTRALIA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
              LOL, they both have fights in 2 weeks dude, they're not trying to take each other's heads off. Don't worry, July 26th you're going to say to yourself "gee, i guess that 2 minute video of light sparring didn't mean anything afterall"

AND NEW!!! WAR GEALE!!! WAR AUSTRALIA!!!
              This.

Geale really is being overlooked as some dead beat in some of these threads.it is absolutely idiotic,moronic and outright pathetic some of the stuff I have read about DG.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott.Weiland View Post
                This.

Geale really is being overlooked as some dead beat in some of these threads.it is absolutely idiotic,moronic and outright pathetic some of the stuff I have read about DG.

With respect, No way is he a deadbeat but Geale has not done anything that impressive. On the other hand GGG while not fully tested with the Elite Class has more than earned his reputation as being a devastating puncher and having a great chin. I have seen him live training and Fighting ringside and i seriously doubt Geale will be able to withstand the body shots. GGG by stoppage in 6.

Comment

Oh shiat, i thought jarrod fletcher was african american! Lol

Comment

Working...
                  X