Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wins Rod Salka vs Danny Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last edited by Daylyt; 08-07-2014, 07:23 AM.

Comment

• Haha! I think Danny is setting himself up for a kids tv presenter or something similar like maybe Nickelodeon or some **** like that.

He knows his days as a champion are numbered and after it he becomes irrelevant so no money to be made. Go Go Garciaaa lead presenter for the kids choice awards every year!

Comment

• Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
        In every pic he has posted since last week fans have been spamming Swift's Instagram with Cherry emojis lol. This is the funniest troll I've seen on a pro fighter's social media lol.
        sometimes im embarrassed to call myself a boxing fan

in fact the feeling is getting more and more frequent.

there has never been a funny troll on a fighters social media, not one. they are all as*holes with no lives, pride or dignity. people like that is why fighters are selfish and only go for the money, honestly i cant blame them one bit.

again, im a fan myself but why anyone would want to put on a show for us just for the sake of it is beyond me. as a collective group we dont deserve it.

Comment

• http://youtu.be/_NRb-8yEVqY?t=4m2s

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyler_Durden View Post
            This is great, I hope the fans keep this up and I hope Danny Garcia, Lamont Peterson, and Danny Jacobs all get their asses kicked. I'm not going to tune in to watch this waste of time of a card and I hope nobody else does either. Although if one of the bums ends up pulling an upset I'll definitely check it out on YouTube just to get a good laugh.

Showtime, Golden Boy Promotions, Al Haymon, Danny Garcia, Lamont Peterson, Danny Jacobs, and everyone else involved in making this garbage possible should all be ashamed of themselves.

i really dfon't balme the fighters. if somebody offered me six figures to fight ron salsa, i'd take it in a second.

jacobs and peterson likely have no say over who they fight. garcia might.

the blame has to fall on mangement, promotion, and showtime. showtime has to OK this fight, and they're doing it only because of their relationship with haymon, the guy who controls floyd mayweather.

Comment

• This might inspire Danny to rip Alpha Salamander's head off in the first round.

I actually made up this term, but another poster photoshopped it. THE GARSH!!!

Comment

• I can't think of another boxer who has been ridiculed on this level, has there been one? (genuine question)

I know boxers take **** all the time, but this is everywhere and getting worse by the hour. Danny gained me as a fan after the Matthysse fight, but quickly lost me again with his disrespectful appraisal of the Herrera fight.

Sometimes **** sticks and this could potentially be the fight that Danny is remembered for the most, but for all the wrong reasons I.E. the casual/non fans, who have jumped on this across social media, which is worse for the fact that it only deters people from showing an interest in boxing.

I might be wrong, but surely the only guys watching this will be the ones who have their eyebrows plucked and wear DSG leather vests? no self respecting fight fan can get behind this as there is nothing to see or learn regarding this fight (imo).

Comment

• this poll is great....Salka by Ko:WORD:

Comment

• Comment

• purses for Saturday

Comment

Working...
                      X