No announcement yet.

"Alien" Hopkins vs "Krusher" Kovalev Post fight Discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jas View Post
    I'm a huge Hopkins fan, he shouldn't take this fight. Just fight Stevenson - much easier fight.
    Fights happening man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAR B-HOP!!!!!!!!

WAR KOVALEV!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      This is not happening.
      Originally posted by New England View Post
      and i agree with others, this fight will never happen.

i'll believe it when they're both in the ring.
      Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      You understand nothing from the Russian killer's boxing style.
      ... You may fantasize as much as you want about a fight that is not happening.
      Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      the fight won't happen at all, at least thats what i think, hopkins is almost 50, i can't imagine him in the ring against a killer like KOvalev, i really don't. but he will keep talking and people will say it was the krusher who ducked him

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        Fights happening man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAR B-HOP!!!!!!!!

WAR KOVALEV!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Kovalev still has to get through a fight. Boxing tends to let us down.

Comment

Hopkins was under enormous pressure to sign for a unification fight by the end of business Friday or the IBF would have ordered him to make his mandatory defense against the obscure Nadjib Mohammedi (35-3, 21 KOs) of France.

Hopkins had to gain some time. Later he will figure out what to do.

Comment

Hopkins was under enormous pressure to sign for a unification fight by the end of business Friday or the IBF would have ordered him to make his mandatory defense against the obscure Nadjib Mohammedi (35-3, 21 KOs) of France.

Hopkins had to gain some time. Later he will figure out what to do.
            lol. Hopkins will do the right thing and meet Kovalev in the center of the ring in a clash that will be a FOTY candidate.

Comment

lol. Hopkins will do the right thing and meet Kovalev in the center of the ring in a clash that will be a FOTY candidate.
              Remember BHop vs Sad Chad I? The "no contest" one?

Comment

• No one puts Bhop on his ass. We will see how much he has left to take on this young lion in Kovalev though. Should be a great test for the both. Doesn't Kovalev's trainer also co-train with Bhop?

Comment

• I should vote for Kova Killa but a feel Grandpa Hop will pull the last trick of the hat.

Comment

Remember BHop vs Sad Chad I? The "no contest" one?
                    Have faith, we are in for a war because Kovalev will force the fight, but B-Hop won't go down without a fight and will show his best.

Comment

Have faith, we are in for a war because Kovalev will force the fight, but B-Hop won't go down without a fight and will show his best.
                      I still hope that Hopkins isn't that crazy and finds a way out. He doesn't have to take such a fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X