Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Maidana II POST FIGHT DISCUSSION

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd isn't the best of this era, let alone the best ever. Floyd is behind BH and Pac.

BH is fighting kovalev, yet Floyd couldn't fight Sergio or GGG? Shows you how much that zero means to Floyd rather than taking hard fights that he will help his legacy.
    Yes, you may lose to GGG, but look how much credit you would get if you won. Floyds too lopsided.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      Floyd isn't the best of this era, let alone the best ever. Floyd is behind BH and Pac.

BH is fighting kovalev, yet Floyd couldn't fight Sergio or GGG? Shows you how much that zero means to Floyd rather than taking hard fights that he will help his legacy.
      Yes, you may lose to GGG, but look how much credit you would get if you won. Floyds too lopsided.
      if Floyd wasn't the best of his era you wouldn't log on and proclaim he isn't. You are like the NBA fans who go into boards and constantly say Kobe wasn't the best or Lebron isn't the best just because you don't like them.

Newsflash-"what I like" isn't a criteria for determining who the best is for normal, rational, sane unbiased fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Syf View Post
        Then we will see a dq. Chino will not be deterred from his fight. By the way, the ref in the first fight was dancing to Floyd's tune in the second half of the fight. Instantly breaking them and ect. Much of Floyd's ridiculous complaining was during perfectly fine and legal one hand free action. People would have it perceived that every time Maidana landed it was a kidney shot or rabbit punch.... He sprinkled those in there but Floyd sprinkles in holding, elbows, and holding the head down.

Not to mention complaining like a baby to the ref about perfectly fine one hand free action.
        Exactly. People see what they want to see.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
              Funny that the "shoving" part of the gif cuts off right as Floyd is about to shove Maidana halfway across the stage. Mayweather definitely got the better of that exchange.

Comment

• Originally posted by BootyDew View Post

gold.

Comment

• I think Floyd will win but he won't get any credit, this is a glorified cherry pick that went wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pugilist95 View Post
                    I think Floyd will win but he won't get any credit, this is a glorified cherry pick that went wrong.
                    You must have missed the first fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                      You must have missed the first fight.
                      I've watched the fight three times.

Comment

Working...
                      X