No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Maidana II POST FIGHT DISCUSSION

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Mayweather already saw what Chino throws. We saw it too.... He throws punches.

Problem is, which one is he gonna throw and how is he gonna throw it?

There's no stopping the Thor Hammerfist.
    Exactly, and as syf says all punches are not equal, one punch of Chino has the power of easily two of Floyd's crispest shots you never see coming, and Chino's punches come from so many places you really can't gameplan for him without entering the ring not knowing what's going to happen no matter what. Chino is like an enraged bull, but orchestrated with a tempered rage, under control, but unstoppable.

Comment

• I like Chino, but I think he's given the best he possibly could. He had his defining moment and almost got it.

I think Mayweather will potshot his way to victory with a few rough moments in the beginning. Mayweather 9-3

Comment

• hopefully this fight don't end up like jones vs tarver 2

Comment

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
          Depends on the referee.

Given how much pissy boy Floyd and his fans complained about getting an actual fight last time out instead of a bummy no-hoper content with getting jabbed in the face for 12 rounds, I'm expecting the referee this time out to be ridiculously pro-Mayweather and interject himself into the fight constantly when he shouldn't be ala Mayweather/Hatton.

Floyd UD.
          Floyd may bring back some retired ref that helped him out in other fights ...

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
            hopefully this fight don't end up like jones vs tarver 2
            Hopefully it does.

Comment

• I think it's pretty key for marketing that TMT publicly agrees to let Maidan wear MX gloves.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                I think it's pretty key for marketing that TMT publicly agrees to let Maidan wear MX gloves.
                Could happen but don't think it'll be key for marketing. Gloves are being way overblown. As fans, we should be embarrassed we're talking about a fighter needing a specific kind of glove in order to win.

Comment

• Marcos will win again but, get screwed ....again!!!

Comment

• Should be another great fight. I see Mayweather trying to box and move his way to a UD. But he is not going to be able to do that for 12 rounds against Maidana.

Comment

• Originally posted by DonMega View Post
                      Should be another great fight. I see Mayweather trying to box and move his way to a UD. But he is not going to be able to do that for 12 rounds against Maidana.
                      Yea that'd why it's a great fight. I see Floyd being more mobile but maidana also knows he can hit him and close the distance.

Comment

Working...
                      X