No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Maidana II POST FIGHT DISCUSSION

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fundicao View Post
    Hey it's me again...the guy who predicted a rematch !!!!! those khantards still alive?

This time we're going for the kill
    Y pegue!! Y pegue!! Y pegue Chino Pegue!! Y pegue! Y pegue! Y pegue Chino Pegue! Y PEGUE!! Y PEGUE!! Y PEGUE CHINO PEGUE!!!

VAMOS CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO

Comment

• Originally posted by Booty Dew View Post
      RJJ Tarver 2.
      The RJJ/Tarver 2 of our era.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        I'll wait till fight night to vote. If Maidana has to wear them Sock Em Bop Em gloves again then I'm going with Mayweather.

I'm saying this cause I thought Maidana won the first fight. And apparently the only way he can win is by KO. Something he won't do with those gloves.
        I really wonder if that whole glove fiasco had been kept quiet what the fu.ck would y'all b!tch about next?

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          I say Maidana takes Floyd to deep waters again, potentially upsetting him in the biggest event in years.
          Won't happen.. You don't fight a boxer the level of floyd twice with that garbage and expect to do better the second time around.. It will be pretty easy for floyd I think

Comment

• Originally posted by IboxSouthpaw View Post
            Won't happen.. You don't fight a boxer the level of floyd twice with that garbage and expect to do better the second time around.. It will be pretty easy for floyd I think
            As easy as it was the first time? Please tell me more.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
              Maidana will have even less fear and respect for Mayweather now than before. I believe he will also be even more determined and train with more motivation. With his punchers gloves he might hurt Mayweather this time. I'm looking forward to this and glad Maidana got the rematch so soon.
              I read this and got all kinds of fired up!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw King View Post
                I really wonder if that whole glove fiasco had been kept quiet what the fu.ck would y'all b!tch about next?
                If they didn't tell us before the fight they would've told us afterwards.

Not only that but before the fight they almost always show us the fighters' gear. Someone would had picked up that Maidana came out with different gloves from the ones that were shown.
                Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 07-02-2014, 08:11 PM.

Comment

As easy as it was the first time? Please tell me more.
                  Never said the first fight was easy numbskull..If you knew anything you would know that he has now seen his style and what he throws... adjustments will most likely be made .. Unless you really hate floyd and think he can't make simple adjustments :/

Comment

• Originally posted by IboxSouthpaw View Post
                    Never said the first fight was easy numbskull..If you knew anything you would know that he has now seen his style and what he throws... adjustments will most likely be made .. Unless you really hate floyd and think he can't make simple adjustments :/
                    When it comes to adjusting to Maidana, nothing is simple about it. Now granted, Floyd is a master at making adjustments, his ring IQ is through the roof, but Chino isn't an easy fighter to decipher, Floyd is about to go life and death.

Comment

When it comes to adjusting to Maidana, nothing is simple about it. Now granted, Floyd is a master at making adjustments, his ring IQ is through the roof, but Chino isn't an easy fighter to decipher, Floyd is about to go life and death.
                      Mayweather already saw what Chino throws. We saw it too.... He throws punches.

Problem is, which one is he gonna throw and how is he gonna throw it?

There's no stopping the Thor Hammerfist.

Comment

Working...
                      X