No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana Confirms Mayweather Rematch Talks Underway

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JTfloyd View Post
    Funny how people are still bringing up the gloves like they'll suddenly make Maidana more accurate. I'm sure they would've made a difference in the first fight, when Chino struggled to land the few headshots he connected on throughout 12 rounds.
    It's the principal. The fact that the day before the fight, Floyd wouldn't allow him to wear Evetlast MX or Cleto Reyes was a pure bi tch move.

Comment

Originally posted by JTfloyd View Post
      Funny how people are still bringing up the gloves like they'll suddenly make Maidana more accurate. I'm sure they would've made a difference in the first fight, when Chino struggled to land the few headshots he connected on throughout 12 rounds.
      So if the gloves weren't a factor, why did Mayweather make an issue of it?

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
        Even if Lara beats Canelo every round he's losing on scorecards. I'm surprised they haven't announced open scoring yet.
        After the Paul Williams fight, I don't think Erislandy Lara will ever get robbed again. Matter a fact if someone gets robbed, its canelo. Lara has Al Haymon in his corner and Canelo doesn't. I know they want to set up Canelo vs Cotto but that fight will never happen. Golovkin will fight cotto and yes, Cotto will be good boy. Golovkin Good Boy's Cotto in round 9.

Comment

Depending on the odds, I will put money on Mayweather to get stopped. Now is as good a time as any to bet against him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            So if the gloves weren't a factor, why did Mayweather make an issue of it?
            They were wrinkly and illegal.

But wait, he still wouldn't allow Maidana to wear the ones the commission approved. So he offered him 6 figures.

Definitely a b*tch move.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
              Depending on the odds, I will put money on Mayweather to get stopped. Now is as good a time as any to bet against him.
              That is how everyone loses money, are you going to make the same mistakes that pacqtards make every time they want to bet against mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                After the Paul Williams fight, I don't think Erislandy Lara will ever get robbed again. Matter a fact if someone gets robbed, its canelo. Lara has Al Haymon in his corner and Canelo doesn't. I know they want to set up Canelo vs Cotto but that fight will never happen. Golovkin will fight cotto and yes, Cotto will be good boy. Golovkin Good Boy's Cotto in round 9.
                He was robbed vs Vanes...

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                  I thought Maidana could punch. You telling me it was his gloves the whole time?
                  well floyd believed it was about the gloves or else he wouldn't have complained as much as he did.

Comment

If Floyd doesn't let's Maidana wear actual puncher's gloves and not those pillows again, and unless he boosts up that $1.5 mil, I would tell Floyd to go fly a kite and get lost...

Maidana won the first fight (don't care what the biased American media and Vegas judges say - and even they admit that it was pretty much a moral victory for Maidana). Floyd struggling with an opponent that Manny would beat easily (besides the one exception Marquez) has been a pretty common theme...and if Maidana can fight Manny or someone else for the same or more money..no need to chase a fight with this whiny crybaby who needs every demand in his favor to take a fight..

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      He was robbed vs Vanes...
                      A draw, but if the fight continued any longer. Lara would have gotten a decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X