Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Mayweather announces his next opponent (Also Big Surprise in May)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Mayweather announces his next opponent (Also Big Surprise in May)

:

I wonder what would the BIG surprise be?

Comment

Floyd don't know what protege mean..

Comment

Originally posted by zee187 View Post
        Floyd don't know what protege mean..
        people shouldn't use big(is protege a big word?)words around floyd. he probably thought it meant boyfriend and he got all uncomfortable.

Comment

J'Leon Love ain't taking over ****, he's garbage.

Comment

Even though Maidana was exciting enough to earn another shot, I would rather see Floyd fight someone different.

Comment

Maidana rematch was probably the best option to go with right now. I hope it's Pacquiao in May but probably Cotto for the middleweight title.

Love is a good fighter; not sure if he's the future though. He was shaken up pretty bad in his last fight but he did recover really well like a true champion.

Comment

Chino probably agreed to wearing 18 Oz gloves to get the rematch. I see Floyd getting another UD, this time with less drama.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                  Even though Maidana was exciting enough to earn another shot, I would rather see Floyd fight someone different.
                  Same here, but in the end who he should fight? Khan, Porter, Thurman need to do more, Cotto, Canelo, Lara wouldnt be available cause their all fight/fought in a too short timeframe before Sept. 13th...i was really hoping for Cotto (without catchweight), yeah its a rematch but at least it would have been for a 6th division title...so in the end its "okay", will be a fun little scrap...its also good from a selling standpoint cause you can sell it to the casuals easy with some "the man who nearly defeated Mayweather" or some bullsh/t like that and the word of mouth is also a factor cause the first one was the most exciting Floyd fight in recent years.

Comment

The big surprise is that all his titles (147 & 154) will be at stake in May.

Comment

Working...
                    X