No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather -- Takes Girlfriend on $70,000 Pre-BET Awards Shopping Spree

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    When you reach that level of wealth I'm of the belief you have to mess with someone you knew from way back. Maybe a high school GF. Why else wouldn't you think these females want you for the paper.
    floyd is not wealthy.

he's rich.

there's a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      next thing you know he'll be in a non photoshopped picture laying in bed with 3 guys smiling. Stuff like that lets you know a guy is definitely gay.
      lolololololol

Comment

What's up with Floyd always getting these high-maintenance, gold-digging women? They're so glammed up to the point of ridiculousness and just arm candy. He's really living the Vegas prizefighter stereotype.

Comment

This guy has millions upon millions in the bank.

He can have damn near any girl he wants. I'm sure tons of beautiful women throw themselves at him on a daily basis

And he chooses that!?

Comment

To each his own I guess but geez, the guy could do much better then that I would think. So fake looking with all the makeup and eye lashes and eyebrows and hair weave and cack...

Comment

Didn't give a fk when it was on TMZ on my news activity **** still dont give a fk now.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
                This guy has millions upon millions in the bank.

He can have damn near any girl he wants. I'm sure tons of beautiful women throw themselves at him on a daily basis

And he chooses that!?
                Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                To each his own I guess but geez, the guy could do much better then that I would think. So fake looking with all the makeup and eye lashes and eyebrows and hair weave and cack...

Comment

She looks like a pony who had plastic surgery

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
                    floyd is not wealthy.

he's rich.

there's a difference.
                    10 million is rich. A hundred million is wealthy. Maybe you're from Dubai tho so in that case yea he's just rich

Comment

She is ok looking 4/10 she on par with jinkee but froch wife is ***y

Comment

Working...
                      X